Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Occhionero
Any Germans had luck? Germany seems to be invalid....

Anyway, so I had enough time to make a big order from Deathwaltz!!!
By slik
This online bun fight sucks! Back to the record stores people. I find these "drops" so frustrating. It seems a fair few have constant access to a keyboard, a refresh button....some of us work outside this bubble, no access 'til I finish work, get home, then perhaps a chance at messing with shipping details, and...low and behold, it seems the UK doesn't exist.....LAME.
By deathwaltz
I have done. But I am sure their inboxes will be rammed.
By manuorru
Looks like there was no way to place orders outside US, cause of shipping calculator fault:

<<There doesn‘t seem to be any available shipping methods. Please double check your address, or contact us if you need any help.>>

@Waxwork I love your goods, really, but to buy a record cannot be a frustrating experience. Spare time is the scarcest resource, and we all need to work for live. I can understand no one was expecting a boom like this in horror OST's market, but please, before to launch your next issue, be sure your servers/website can manage this kind of request!
By fanboy
I'll pay $60 shipped for the pic discs. Hit me up if you want to make a little $$$. I'm in the US.
By layneharvey
looks like the cart business is all fixed up now, and all variants show as available up to the point where they are added to cart. as for shipping outside of the US, not sure if that is sorted yet, but all variants do seem to still be available at this point. good lucks, folks!
By baphomet
@layne thanks mate, still no shipping though to uk
By ClaytonRyan
Hey. I have a orange/black swirl in my cart. I can pick it up for you and ship it. Shall I do that for you?
By maxvelvet
Guys, I'm looking for an Orange/Black Swirl, I'm in Italy, buy or trade,

contact me: maxvelvet(at)alice(dot)it

thank you!
By EdKings
Still no shipping to Netherlands :(
By texasvinyl
That's cray cray. Some folks have no patience. I'm sure it will be readily available for much less than that.
By blastman
I'm back to "not enough stock to fulfill your order...try again in 60 minutes" (trying to buy the pic disc, this is the first time I've managed to get as far as the cart!). Also no shipping option to Europe. This could be the second drop in a row I have the variant I wanted in the cart and been unable to checkout with it. This doesn't make me want to be a customer any more. :/
By fanboy
Holy schnikey. I think I just got a pic disc through Waxwork!!! I must have refreshed the cart or hit the Place Order button 200 times while it said it wasn't available but still in my cart.

Just got the e-mail confirmation!
By tonyandrewgiles
It's not even on the site anymore…

Long shot but if anyone has a picture disc they want to sell drop me a line :)

tony andrew giles (at) hotmail (remove spaces)
By ClaytonRyan
@EdKings Shoot me an email at claytonryanimages (at) gmail (dot) com
By Thequass
Maybe it's a go now. I can get to the checkout screen with both picture disc and the candy corn without the not enough stock errors.
By 666pack
fanboy- Thanks! I just refreshed my cart until it was available and was able to check out.

They are still up there guys. I was really trying to get candy corn but I'm stoked on the picture discs as well
By highbury
So after all of that, I just went back and scored a candy corn!! Keep trying. The server must be resetting itself with the available stock? Not sure about Europe shipping though...
By texasvinyl
OK, I have pity on your soccer-loving Euro souls, so I managed to grab an extra variant copy of this.

I will open them up and swap one of the candycorn discs for one of the swirl discs to make a super duper combo variant version.

If you are UK/Euro/other non-'Murica country and want a candy corn/swirl "combo variant" let me know. The cost is probably in the vicinity of $65 (my $40 out of pocket plus international shipping), depending on your location and the box weight.

Texasvinyl at gmail dot com. Email me.

By fanboy
Yeah, I just went through again and could have purchased a candy corn. Looks like the pic disc is gone again.
By liftman2013
Had int shipping up for around 5 minutes, now its gone again

This is an adventure and a half
By Stevsie
Just got a swirl to the UK, went back and got a candy corn in the cart but now won't calc shipping :/