Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By skeletonbutt
#124973
sorry, yes, i should have said "already have the blow out records release" but i suppose my original comment could apply to sorcerer too. shipping is brutal to canada from anywhere, even from within canada. i use cross border pickups which can lower the cost if you order many things from the us at once.
User avatar
By inksb
#125151
Color Out of Space OST sounds pretty damn good, I sampled it digitally yesterday. Not really interested in Sabrina, especially with it being a 3LP but that Gretel & Hansel sounds mighty interesting. I'm hoping to go see it this weekend or next.
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#125152
Sooo... color out fo space is not a Waxwork title ? they only have a special color ? I just saw a listing on amazon .ca from 'Sony Music Canada Entertainment Inc.' which would have costed me half the price I paid for the waxwork edition....
What kind of bullshit is it that I can get from there the same exact album, currently at 24,07$CAD, that I got from Waxwork at 37SCAD.
User avatar
By ScoJo
#125153
NathanLurker wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:37 pm Sooo... color out fo space is not a Waxwork title ? they only have a special color ? I just saw a listing on amazon .ca from 'Sony Music Canada Entertainment Inc.' which would have costed me half the price I paid for the waxwork edition....
What kind of bullshit is it that I can get from there the same exact album, currently at 24,07$CAD, that I got from Waxwork at 37SCAD.
Interesting... yep, they make no mention that they are just selling a WW colour. I just checked the numbers tho- for me, the WW cost me $28+$13 shipping ($41) while the amazon would be $32+$7 shipping ($39) so there's not much in it from here in UK.

Unless I get hammered by customs of course :-/ (which does occasionally happen with WW shipments)
By skeletonbutt
#126469
NathanLurker wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:37 pm Sooo... color out fo space is not a Waxwork title ? they only have a special color ? I just saw a listing on amazon .ca from 'Sony Music Canada Entertainment Inc.' which would have costed me half the price I paid for the waxwork edition....
What kind of bullshit is it that I can get from there the same exact album, currently at 24,07$CAD, that I got from Waxwork at 37SCAD.
if it's any consolation, my original preorder at the $24 price was cancelled and now it has appeared back on amazon at a $58.71 price tag.
By skeletonbutt
#126473
if you feel like it, you can contact amazon via the chat feature. reference the old order that they cancelled and the new item number for the inflated version. i was told that you can preorder the new expensive version and be credited back the difference once it ships.
User avatar
By Bezulsqy
#131550
It looks like waxwork is going to release some boxset with Godzilla? Or some other kaiju stuff together with Toho.

Sounds the same as what Death Waltz announced some months ago.
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#131556
Bezulsqy wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:12 pm It looks like waxwork is going to release some boxset with Godzilla? Or some other kaiju stuff together with Toho.

Sounds the same as what Death Waltz announced some months ago.
oh, on Facebook there wasn't a mention of boxset but there's a hashtag on their instagram post... interesting....There's alsso a hashtag for showaera. if it's the whole of it, wouldn't it be ( appropriately ) a gigantic boxset ?
User avatar
By deafmetal
#131558
NathanLurker wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:23 pm oh, on Facebook there wasn't a mention of boxset but there's a hashtag on their instagram post... interesting....There's alsso a hashtag for showaera. if it's the whole of it, wouldn't it be ( appropriately ) a gigantic boxset ?
Fifteen Godzilla films and about 30+ other kaiju/scifi films in the Showa era.
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#131560
deafmetal wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:38 pm
NathanLurker wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:23 pm oh, on Facebook there wasn't a mention of boxset but there's a hashtag on their instagram post... interesting....There's alsso a hashtag for showaera. if it's the whole of it, wouldn't it be ( appropriately ) a gigantic boxset ?
Fifteen Godzilla films and about 30+ other kaiju/scifi films in the Showa era.
It's a deal with Toho, and we hear the Godzilla stomp and roar, I don't see this containing more than the 15 showa Godzilla, but even then. the whole 15 ? surely some music is reused by multiple movies in the serie, so maybe not 15 LP, but still.... it would most likely be bigger than the 8LP NOES boxset.

That subber discount is gonna come in handy.
User avatar
By Mateo Sanboval
#131569
NathanLurker wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:36 pm
deafmetal wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:38 pm
NathanLurker wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:23 pm oh, on Facebook there wasn't a mention of boxset but there's a hashtag on their instagram post... interesting....There's alsso a hashtag for showaera. if it's the whole of it, wouldn't it be ( appropriately ) a gigantic boxset ?
Fifteen Godzilla films and about 30+ other kaiju/scifi films in the Showa era.
It's a deal with Toho, and we hear the Godzilla stomp and roar, I don't see this containing more than the 15 showa Godzilla, but even then. the whole 15 ? surely some music is reused by multiple movies in the serie, so maybe not 15 LP, but still.... it would most likely be bigger than the 8LP NOES boxset.

That subber discount is gonna come in handy.
Don't forget to read that fine print, boys.
*subscriber discount does not count toward box sets, triple LP sets, double LP sets, single LP sets, 7 inches, comics, apparel, frisbees, thimbles, lederhosen, locks of Kevin's hair, or really anything else except the leftover coffee beans from 2018
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#131571
oouuhh shots fired.

I like anthologies (even though they always are flawed), so I kinda like the comics. But I wouldnt try to convince you. They're not as good as CREEPY/EERIE/EC stuff.
User avatar
By Mateo Sanboval
#131576
static14 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:30 pm Okay @Mateo, but does the discount apply to their bad comics?
*subscriber discount does not count toward box sets, triple LP sets, double LP sets, single LP sets, 7 inches, comics, apparel, frisbees, thimbles, lederhosen, locks of Kevin's hair, or really anything else except the leftover coffee beans from 2018
Doesn't look like it.
User avatar
By ScoJo
#131695
I decided that I don't want the Bride of Frankenstein 'spinature'... I NEED it, and need it bad. They have totally intersected with my sweet spot on this one. This is easily the best toy sculpt ever of The Bride, gorgeous. Just a shame they didn't do it as an 8" (or bigger) vinyl figure really, I'd have happily gone $50 for a larger bust of this design.

https://waxworkrecords.com/products/the ... 4398052413

As they don't ship outside the US, would anybody be interested in buddying for me please? Buy on my behalf and forward on to the UK once it arrives? Be your best bud? :)

filmficciones (at the old) gmail (dottage commage)

:D


.
User avatar
By Revolver_OcelScott
#131696
ScoJo wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:18 am I decided that I don't want the Bride of Frankenstein 'spinature'... I NEED it, and need it bad. They have totally intersected with my sweet spot on this one. This is easily the best toy sculpt ever of The Bride, gorgeous. Just a shame they didn't do it as an 8" (or bigger) vinyl figure really, I'd have happily gone $50 for a larger bust of this design.

https://waxworkrecords.com/products/the ... 4398052413

As they don't ship outside the US, would anybody be interested in buddying for me please? Buy on my behalf and forward on to the UK once it arrives? Be your best bud? :)

filmficciones (at the old) gmail (dottage commage)

:D


.
I got you! I'll email you shortly.
User avatar
By ScoJo
#131697
Revolver_OcelScott wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:21 am
ScoJo wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:18 am I decided that I don't want the Bride of Frankenstein 'spinature'... I NEED it, and need it bad. They have totally intersected with my sweet spot on this one. This is easily the best toy sculpt ever of The Bride, gorgeous. Just a shame they didn't do it as an 8" (or bigger) vinyl figure really, I'd have happily gone $50 for a larger bust of this design.

https://waxworkrecords.com/products/the ... 4398052413

As they don't ship outside the US, would anybody be interested in buddying for me please? Buy on my behalf and forward on to the UK once it arrives? Be your best bud? :)

filmficciones (at the old) gmail (dottage commage)

:D


.
I got you! I'll email you shortly.
No.... I believe that now I have investigated the matter thoroughly.... it is, in fact, YOU who are the man!

*fisty bumps*



.
User avatar
By Revolver_OcelScott
#131698
ScoJo wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:07 pm
Revolver_OcelScott wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:21 am
ScoJo wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:18 am I decided that I don't want the Bride of Frankenstein 'spinature'... I NEED it, and need it bad. They have totally intersected with my sweet spot on this one. This is easily the best toy sculpt ever of The Bride, gorgeous. Just a shame they didn't do it as an 8" (or bigger) vinyl figure really, I'd have happily gone $50 for a larger bust of this design.

https://waxworkrecords.com/products/the ... 4398052413

As they don't ship outside the US, would anybody be interested in buddying for me please? Buy on my behalf and forward on to the UK once it arrives? Be your best bud? :)

filmficciones (at the old) gmail (dottage commage)

:D


.
I got you! I'll email you shortly.
No.... I believe that now I have investigated the matter thoroughly.... it is, in fact, YOU who are the man!

*fisty bumps*



.
Shot you the email
User avatar
By Hatter313
#131717
I just got my subscriber spinature of the monster, and I gotta say while there is a zero chance this will ever be put on my turntable, the size and quality of the sculpt is really a great ornament to go with my other universal monsters stuff.

Looking at the silhouettes on the store, I see Michael and the three trick or treaters from H3, can’t tell that that other one is, maybe Mrs Voorhees? Bates? Definitely looks like a female form but I’m not sure
User avatar
By ScoJo
#131718
Hatter313 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:14 pm I just got my subscriber spinature of the monster, and I gotta say while there is a zero chance this will ever be put on my turntable, the size and quality of the sculpt is really a great ornament to go with my other universal monsters stuff.

Looking at the silhouettes on the store, I see Michael and the three trick or treaters from H3, can’t tell that that other one is, maybe Mrs Voorhees? Bates? Definitely looks like a female form but I’m not sure
And The Creature!
User avatar
By Mateo Sanboval
#131721
I thought the first silhouette, immediately to the right of The Bride was The Wolfman. And I also see The Creature, but I was admittedly thinking Universal Monsters at the time. Good call on the H3 kids, Hatter. Does anyone know if WWR is going to release other Universal music, like Frankenstein?
  • 1
  • 79
  • 80
  • 81
  • 82
  • 83