Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By inksb
Revolver_OcelScott wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:51 pm I hate to be that consumer whore, but I bought the WW release. Only because I really don't like buying older used records I can't see myself because of how poorly people grade them on Discogs/eBay. I really like to have a sleek clean pristine condition copy of my records.

Every time I've bought an older record, it's in abysmal condition. "Mint" condition with seam splits, bumps, stickers etc. As much as I'd love an OG black copy, I really don't wanna deal with going back and forth returning exchanging beat up copies.
I'm honestly surprised it's never popped up at a local record store. Like I said I regularly see it at the ones near me. In fact the day I bought mine, there were 3 copies in the TD section of my shop and then when I went to the other shop up the road they had a copy as well. I assumed it's just one that's everywhere.
By reddye6
Part of the Waxwork 2019 sub was the House of Waxwork comic with 7". This didn't come out during 2019 and still hasn't been released. Anyone know if Waxwork is going to honor this as part of the old sub when it eventually comes out?
By Bezulsqy
reddye6 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:52 am Part of the Waxwork 2019 sub was the House of Waxwork comic with 7". This didn't come out during 2019 and still hasn't been released. Anyone know if Waxwork is going to honor this as part of the old sub when it eventually comes out?
I did read somewhere that they will. Same for the spinature thing.
By reddye6
Bezulsqy wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 5:37 am
reddye6 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:52 am Part of the Waxwork 2019 sub was the House of Waxwork comic with 7". This didn't come out during 2019 and still hasn't been released. Anyone know if Waxwork is going to honor this as part of the old sub when it eventually comes out?
I did read somewhere that they will. Same for the spinature thing.
Excellent -- thanks!