Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By freshoj
Have you seen the movie yet? It is streaming on netflix if you have an account there. Seeing the movie will probably seal the deal or more easily let you pass on it.
By layneharvey
i have not seen it, but will make it a priority. thanks!
By seb
We have have some copies of the following on sale on our websites, for those interested.

HARDWARE OST Double White Vinyl Set
DAEMONIA (GOBLIN) Dawn Of The Dead/Zombi LP

www.lightintheattic.net (North America)
www.onewaystatic.com (Europe, Rest Of The World)

By Whip Wilson
Excellent choices again.
By Deadite
Hell yeah! Just snagged the Hardware soundtrack. I've been wanting this for a long time now!
By Whip Wilson
[quote=18264]Hell yeah! Just snagged the Hardware soundtrack. I’ve been wanting this for a long time now![/quote]Such a good score! I'm curious, as someone who's never heard Dæmonia before, is it worth owning if I've the original Goblin records or is it more of a novelty cover record?
By Deadite
Hi Mateo! Hardware is one of my favorites, and I'm so excited to have it on vinyl.

I'm not too familiar with Dæmonia other than a view videos they have on various horror dvd releases. I opted to not pick this up because I already have the original Goblin recordings. Looks cool though!
By maxvelvet
That Deaemonia album is really good, imagine a more powerful and metal rendition of the classic score! It's not a cover thing, it's Simonetti's band and right now they are touring the States as Simonetti's Goblin (the same line-up). Buy with confidence, you can't go wrong with these guys! ;)

P.S. I picked up immediately Hardware!!! THANKS Seb for this GREAT deal!!! ;)
By fluppeco
These are awesome releases. had to pick up both, glad to be part of the STATIC CLUB. Keep it coming!
By seb
Thanks guys. We only select things that are worthy owning. These fit our ethics and style perfectly.
We'll keep doing these selections piece by piece.

Cheers
Seb
By philball1974
bought both as don't have the original goblin soundtrack.
By Whip Wilson
Thanks for the feedback, gang!
By flapdoodle
I recently bought 'the murder collection' by Simonetti's Goblin - this is pretty good, so I am looking forward to the Daemonia Zombi album.
By jamie
I recently seen Simonetti's Goblin doing a live score of Dawn Of The Dead at Belfast film festival.
After the show met the band and got a copy of the Demonia album signed .
Cool guys and awesome show.
By GaryReeves
I was at that show too....didn't hang round unfortunately to get my copy signed
By jamie
Yeah unfortunate,seen them do Suspiria the year before but there wasn't any Merch which was annoying.
By GaryReeves
There was merch at the Suspiria show in Belfast but it was only cd's and signed pictures ... I as overjoyed when I went to DOTD and saw vinyl
By flapdoodle
How long does it take for orders to arrive? I had a dispatch notice for two LPs two weeks ago, sent by 'first class royal mail', but they have yet to arrive...
By seb
Flapdoodle… I assume you are talking about Hardware and Daemonia? they were sent from Belgium to the UK and were re-dispatched to customers. Should be with you any day now, since yesterday people have been telling me they are starting to come in.

Thank you for your patience and if there is a problem just email us.

Cheers
By flapdoodle
Ah, it arrived literally minutes after you replied! :-)

EDIT: Oh wow, that Hardware (Harware :-)) soundtrack is really quite brilliant.
By seb
We just put up some new distributed titles & restocks on our website.

Jodorowsky's EL Topo, Copenhagen Climax, Hoxxxton, Hardware, Daemonia, Valhalla Rising.

Limited stock so act fast…some we also made available through Light In The Attic for you American folks.
www.onewaystatic.com

P.S. many of you asked if LITA was going to restock HARDWARE… they do now, it's back up on their site. Black copies instead of white though. White is gone, gone! We do have some copies of the white vinyl left on onewaystatic.com

Thx
Seb
By philball1974
@flapddodle

"Harware" haha, how the fuck did i not see that before!! classic
By toosoonjunior
The Climax LP already shows that it's out of stock on the OWS website...is that correct?
By reddye6
If the Rockford Kabine LPs are out of stock at OWC, I was able to order them through RK's bandcamp site: http://rockfordkabine.bandcamp.com/. The cost to purchase and ship to the US was nearly the same as if I had purchased through OWS (with Static Club discount), and I got digital files with my bandcamp purchase.
By The Cult Leader
good shit i'm going to grab El Topo...