Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bub
The cover to the regular edition looks awesome. I can only imagine how disgusting & awesome the unrated one will be.

@liftman2013 You should email them & request it.

If you have not received your personal discount code yet (valid throughout your entire membership) just contact me at onewaystatic or reply to this email. Please include your full name in the email.
By liftman2013
Thanks Bub, have done. Has anybody else got their codes yet?
By Bub
No prob.

I haven't received one either but I'm in the US so it doesn't matter anyways since it's only good on OWS site.
By lazyben
I requested the code last week in case I wanted to order any extras this week.

Sara got it back to me quickly (you have to remember the time difference if you're in the US as I'm sure she sleeps sometimes).
By ninjaqutie
PS, thanks for the deal with LITA OWS! Ordered the regular version so now I have one with the label. :D My package can't come soon enough now. At least I have RSD to hold me over.
By bitewerks
Where do you get the download code? I preordered via LITA.
By reddye6
The download code for Cannibal Ferox is only for the Static Club members. It was sent in an email to the subscribers directly from OWS.
By Darren LD1984
Damn, I really should have gone for the subscription. I'm going to buy everything OWS puts out anyway. Consider this my entry for the 'Buyer's Remorse' thread.

Remorse as in, leaving it too late.
By bitewerks
Ah, okay. That's what I figured right after posting the question.
By NathanLurker
Yesss sweet subscriber deal you got there OWS thank you very much !
By Bub
Hey dudes, just a reminder that today is the last day for OWS subscribers to purchase additional Cannibal Ferox items with no extra shipping charges from LITA.
By jgibbs4053
I just tried to purchase the 2nd variant, but the link didnt work. I emailed OWS and LITA.
By Bub
Yeah I just noticed that. Think I'm gonna hold off on buying the black vinyl for now. The artwork looks awesome but at 1000 copies pressed, I don't see it selling out right away. My limited nasty one will do in the meantime :D
When I do want it down the line, I'll just combine it with something else from LITA which shipping wouldn't be that much more.
By jgibbs4053
i just shot LITA an email and they got right back with and said they would refund the shipping.
By seb
Yeah, the link was only valid until yesterday or today. But if you email LITA they will still hook you up!
By seb
Actually, the black vinyl is almost sold out. Stores ordered like crazy. And there were only 1000 instead of our usual 1400 press.

On a strange twist the black vinyl is probably going to sell out before the color edition this time :-)
By Bub
I guess I'm sending an email to LITA. Congrats on the almost sellout Seb!
By Bub
Just emailed them. I thought the link would have been good until midnight. Doh! Here's to hoping for a quick reply.

Edit: That was indeed a quick reply!
By Bub
Hey Seb, just wanted to let you know that Morgan at LITA sorted me out for that black Cannibal Ferox vinyl. Excellent service all around as usual. Thanks for the info on it. I probably would have missed out & kicked myself in the ass over it.
By seb
Good to hear Bub!
By heelsinc
When will club members get to pick their variants?
By RougeGorge
Who is going to get the "Five Test Pressings" ? There was test pressing for THHE ?
I believe only on what I see :) , if i got a test press I made many pics to show it to the community.
By seb
Testpress winners will be randomly selected and inserted in subber packages.

Keep your fingers crossed :-)