Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By seb
very sorry for the delay guys! Ships in Europe starting Monday...and in the US the week after.

Thank you!
Cheers
By reddye6
Did you get a notice that it was on its way, or did it just show up?
By Mateo Sanboval
Bezulsqy wrote:Arrived today. The end of the Static Club. Makes me a little sad.

Indeed. End of an era.

PS - What exactly is this, Bez? I understand it's Wolfcop related, but is it previously unavailable tunes? Remixes?
By chiefbrody
I'll be glad (and sad) to get the bonus item from the Static Club. I need to pick up the main OST, the first was a while lot of fun, and in my top 3 most listened to OWS (after Cannibal Holocaust and Candyman). Best club I've ever belonged to!
By Bezulsqy
jgibbs4053 wrote:Did anyone here ever get any of OWSs test pressings?
I did not. Was it planned that we got one?
By slybonethetownie
That was my understanding as well. I'm guessing that in the end they were either inconsistent with giving them out or the recipients don't post here and therefore we never were aware. Either way, I never was one of the lucky ones.
By lazyben
Did anyone in the US receive the wolfcop 7” yet? They were supposed to be mailing them in the second week of August I think.
By reddye6
lazyben wrote:Did anyone in the US receive the wolfcop 7” yet? They were supposed to be mailing them in the second week of August I think.
Not me.
By deafmetal
lazyben wrote:Did anyone in the US receive the wolfcop 7” yet? They were supposed to be mailing them in the second week of August I think.
Negative, waiting patiently.
By lazyben
Sounds like the US date slipped again then, I think this was originally intended for 2016 so somewhat used to waiting :)
By abedunk
Static Club test pressing WINNER!
Attachments
candyman test pressing.jpg
I'm a proud owner of a Static Club test pressing of the Candyman score!
candyman test pressing.jpg (741.46 KiB) Viewed 5245 times
By seb
Updates :

Wolfcop 7inch --> today we are shipping out the last batch of about 50 7inches and then ALL have been shipped out, watch your mailboxes!

Test pressings --> yep, those were all randomly given out to SC members throughout the years, I remember seeing quite a lot of pics here on the board way back when.

Thx again for your patience guys...it took a lot of time and patience, but we always deliver in the end.
Enjoy & play loud!

We love you.
Seb