Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By sonnydexter
Voted Yes - Im one of the lucky unlucky ones that never got it first time round and it would def be something rather special ... otherwise why would the good people at OWS waste their time .... and thanks for the opportunity to vote! dooooooo it :)
By RougeGorge
Same as Deafmetal, I voted NO, I had ordered it from the OWS store last year when I was subber and I don't want to get it into the sub beacause it sounds like OWS make me buying it twice. But in an other hand it's a luck for the others to playing it.

So yes for the selling but No for the sub.

Thanks for asking us.
By chiefbrody
This thread has taught me three things -
1. It's only fair to vote no, given the number who've already bought it.
2. I MUST get this when the pre-order goes up. It sounds life a special release.
3. OWS is a special label. Putting out great records and looking after it's Club members.

Cheers, Seb. Looking forward to this one already.
By antimax
Please no! I didn't buy it from you guys for $40 last year just to buy it again this year… (club member here)
By blindguy
I appreciate being given the chance to vote. It's a little too close at that last count for my liking. I got the release last year so I'm a no. While I'm sure the OWS version will be great, I'm just not a person who typically buys multiples.
By Bezulsqy
I voted No.

Mainly because that means there are still are going to be 3 more static club releases that I don't know about yet and I love too be suprised.
Besides that I know I will buy it anyway next to the sub releases :-)

I think OWS also was in doubt of including this in the sub, otherwise they wouldn't have put it to a vote. When in doubt, dont't do it... Well no, that is not true... I can imagine a lot of situations where doubt would just be an incentive to go for it :-)

Anyways, thank you OWS for including us in your decision making.

En met zeer veel goesting wacht ik mijn eerste OWS pakketje af ;-)
By spastic.jerk
Well at least I won't be kicking myself for not ponying up the 40 bucks to pick this up last year - thanks for getting another version of this out there be it in the sub club or not!
By cheddabrown
Voted NO. If you were unlucky you can always buy it outside of the sub. I already have it and would be kind of mad if it gets added to the sub.
By nick_rising
Voted no for all the reasons mentioned. Will definitely pick up the cassette :)
By hncreature
Voted no...but here's to hoping it is a better sounding press than the Motionsound...as with Rasmus and monster...I will also pick it up

Thank you OWS for the vote!
By seb

You have voted and we have heard you regarding THE BOOGEYMAN (1980) being included in the subscription or not.

The outcome of the vote is pretty close but most definitely NO
57% voted against and 43% voted yes.

So, this release will not be included in the subscription because too many people already own the 2014 version.

We will make it available together with the first release of the new Static Club membership. This way members who choose to purchase it can have it shipped together with their club release at no extra shipping costs.

We'll keep you posted on everything as always! Expect release dates and the announcement of new Static Club releases soon!

Love
Sara

By manuorru
Thanks Seb & Sara, you definitely are THE customer care! ;-)
By Aremagod
I voted yes because I didn't get it last year and didn't realize but should have known that a lot of the people in the club bought it last year. I'll be picking this up and am kind of glad that the NOs won as it gives me a chance to be surprised with another release.
By Hoodini
Voted against because i like surprise, but thanks for asking ; awsome move guys ;)
By seb
Static Club is now closed in Europe because all available spots are filled and it will be closed end of the day with Light In The Attic. (3 spots left with LITA !!)

Sometimes we get last minute cancelations, if you want to be put on a stand by-list then please contact sara (a) onewaystatic (dot) com

Thank you all for making this a smashing success again!

We'll be announcing some new titles that will be included in the sub soon, we'll also make an announcement for the previous club bonus item soon (it's going to haunt your dreams) + we'll be announcing the launch of a new OWS offshoot label next month.

Busy days in front of us… we're ready, are you?

Cheers
Seb
By emlschif
SO glad I joined this year.

Excited for PEOPLE UNDER THE STAIRS - you guys did a phenomenal job with the previous Peake release HILLS HAVE EYES.

My decision was a no-brainer, and I hope to re-up year after year after...
By NathanLurker
Excited for the titles announcements, yes !! An offshoot label ? maaaan I can't keep up with all the labels popping up ! It's great though, it's all great. these are good times for soundtrack collecting.
By Bezulsqy
Very happy to have signed up! I have a lot of catching up to do, but I will get there!
Waiting with anticipation for the first sub release.
Thank you Seb and Sara. En heel veel success!
By cambionic
Joining the Static Club has seriously been the best purchase I have made all year!

EDIT: Just finished reading this entire thread. Now I can say I have a lot to look forward to!
By cookythecook
just got the latest static club email, seb and the gang, you guys are soooooo great!!!!!!!! i'm so impressed with static club, you really treat us well
By philball1974
Yeah that email was full of treats!!
By blastman
Ah OK, so I did read it right this morning. I thought I was still dreaming.....

Seriously, thanks to Seb and all at OWS.
By strictlywayward
More serious thanks for that email. Wow. Made my day!