Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By cambionic
I've been listening to those WAVs nonstop since you hooked us up with them!
By NMA
I am sooooooooooooooo wet!

(After reading the freshest Static Club e-mail)
By Little Walter
Seriously . . the unexpected additions - the hints at the variants - DOKKEN!
By gojikranz88
loving being part of the club right now, definitely one of my better decisions of recent memory.
By strictlywayward
That was a sweet surprise and a great email all around.
Mega-props on blowing off RSD!
By albatard
OWS rules the world of soundtracks, you guys are the best!!
Thank you so much for this announcement!

By sonnydexter
@texasvinyl awesome GIF there my man haha.

OWS - that was the best email everrrrrrrrrrrr :D
By antimax
Yup, as a club member and big NOES fan… I am STOKED! :)
By Bezulsqy
Very happy to be a club member indeed.

I haven't received a package from OWS yet. Waiting patiently for the first club item. Ordered a bit more from them and having it shipped together with my first club item. Very curious how big that package is going to be :-)
By chiefbrody
Seb, I had really hoped that the bonus item was going to be some form of 'blackout' sleeves to hide the covers from our children - I think enough of us had hinted!!! Maybe next year :-)

Seriously, every part of the update made me even happier to have joined the Club. I'm in the same boat as you @bezulsqy, my first delivery is going to end up in a massive container. Thanks OWS.

By Occhionero
what I do really appreciate is the possibility to combine orders. Would be happy if other clubs would also offer this service.
By deafmetal
Long live 80's hair metal. \m/
By blindguy
I meant to comment after the last email but it's just as appropriate now. I have been completely blown away by what it means to be part of the club! I have no idea when my first record will come, but if i could I'd renew for next year already based just on what I've seen so far!

On another note, is the 7" 45 or 33 rpm? Won't change anything since I already ordered one of each, but it's be nice to know one could find a home in my jukebox for Halloween!
By sonnydexter
@Bezulsqy & @chiefbrody Im the same ... Its going to be a massive first drop!
By blindguy
wow, this thread has been silent for quite a while. Anyway, don't want to come across as impatient, just curious, do the club members in the US get shipping notices from LITA? I"m on the other side of the country so I know it can take a while, just wondering.
By reddye6
Yup, LITA sends out shipping notices and tracking info for US buyers. If you have a few purchases with LITA, you might not know what is being sent to you until it arrives (the original order number isn't in the shipping notice email). But it does send notices.
By Bezulsqy
I got my first Static Club vinyl! Very happy :-)
Not sure what variant of Mark of the Devil I like better, but it doesn't matter. In the end I want everything OWS!
By Little Walter
Yeah, that was a hell of a package! Well worth the wait, and seriously awesome.
By deafmetal
Ditto all the above. We have been posting about Static Club "loot boxes" in other threads on the forum. This is my first year in the club, and it's already been a good experience. Sara from OWS and Morgan from LitA (in the US) are both great and provide excellent customer service.
By blindguy
Turns out I guess i misunderstood a post i read aroudn here somewhere that led me to believe all had been shipped a while ago and turned me into one of those "where's mine???" people I usually laugh at! Anyway, back to waiting paitently as i would normally do.

While waiting, can anyone confirm that the Dream Warriors s a 33rpm as it said on discogs? Was leaving a spot int he jukebox for Halloween for it but if it's not 45 I'll fill it with something else.

By deafmetal
@blindguy - The Dokken - Dream Warriors 7" is indeed 33rpm. The original 7" single on Elektra is 45rpm though.

Your horror-theme jukebox is still one of the best ideas I have read about on this board. Cheers!
By blindguy
Thanks for letting me know. I actually went ahead and ordered a copy of the original now too.

This has been a good year for adding records to the jukebox collection that's for sure and it's fun, but somehow it feels like it will be incomplete until someone puts the end credit song from Zombeavers on a 45! :-)
By slybonethetownie
So, I'm pretty sure that I have no idea what the Exclusive Static Club bonus item for the current sub is, even though the final release of this sub is quite near. Did I miss the announcement, or has it yet to happen? Seb? Anybody?