Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By chandler75
I have no idea what STATIC CLUB is... but sign me up :)
By reddye6
Light in the Attic has listed the One Way Static Club for US and Canada customers on its site: http://lightintheattic.net/releases/103 ... sette-club. OWS doesn't have it listed on its site yet. Looks like a pretty good deal, though -- check it out! I got the LP one.
By dannybos
Ah nuts. I'd be all over this OWS, would you consider one for the backwards folk (Hills Have Eyes folk) in Australia?
By freshoj
@dannybos No idea how cost effective it would be, but you are welcome to use my address.

If I can scratch together the dough before it sells out I'll probably sign up too.
By seb
Ladies and gentlemen,

By popular demand : we want to welcome you to … STATIC CLUB
The One Way Static Records subscription service.

You can now become a member and subscribe to our next four releases.
You will receive :

OWS03 > CANNIBAL FEROX (1981 Motion Picture Soundtrack)
OWS04 > PHANTOM OF THE OPERA (1925 Motion Picture Soundtrack)
OWS05 > To be announced
OWS06 > To be announced

Static Club advantages are too much to sum up here. You can find them all on our website.

We are now opening the books for the first 288 Static Club members.
Subscription service is limited to #144 entries through One Way Static and #144 entries in North America through lightintheatticrecords​.

For pricing, membership types, terms and additional details please visit the following websites :

www.onewaystatic.com (UK-Europe-Australia-Asia & South America)
www.lightintheattic.net (USA & Canada)

Please note that subscriptions are limited to a strict number of entries. If you have any questions feel free to contact us. All club members will get a personal welcome email in the next days following their order.

Hope to welcome you to the club!
By seb
Hey dannybos. We cover Australia too.

Actually folk from allover the world can join through OWS … except North Americans, they can join through Light In The Attic. We included them in the deal to make it more shipping cost friendly for US cats.
By albatard
Proud member of the Static Club!
By RougeGorge
I'm in !
Cheers from France.
By fluppeco
in da club! a good deal!
By chandler75
Looks good! I got the STATIC VINYL & CASSETTE CLUB.

It looks like you put some thought into this, and I like how "Club members get a special designated contact person to address all their questions." That's customer service :)

By maxvelvet
Never too old for clubbing! Great news OWS! ;)
By Hardrain02
Signed up for the STATIC VINYL & CASSETTE CLUB. Thanks for doing a combo package like that. Cant wait for the announced releases and look forward to finding out what OWS 5 and 6 will be . Exciting. Keep up the great work.
By StrangeVices
Very exciting! These two titles give me chills alone. March can't come soon enough. 2014 will be a gigantic year for everyone.
By NathanLurker
Yesss ! I joined the club for LP+Cassettes. This is good news to wake up to
By hncreature
IN! Cannibal Ferox...WOW!
By hugeworm1224
All joined up, I can't wait for Phantom Of The Opera!
By repulsion
thanks OWS, you made my day. could not refuse the static club...
btw love your cover-artwork. ferox will be awesome.
By seb
Thank you all for the awesome response. The club is quickly filling with members. Yeah!

Expect some crazy packaging, bonus materials, variants... on both Ferox and Phantom.
Full details will be revealed asap.
By dumaisaudio
I joined. Thanks for making this affordable, which helped make the decision much more appealing. I wish Death Waltz would partner with LITA for this, as with the exchange rate, their subscription to the US was $300 USD for six records plus goodies. Looking forward to it!
By thedeepness
JOINED the vinyl and cassette club, EXCITED!!
Everything sounds great about how this is going to be set up. Great price point for us US folks. I like that we get to choose our variant and have first crack at others if we want them. Awesome job guys.
By layneharvey
this sounds really great. i can't afford to drop the whole amount right now, so i'll take my chances with whatever you guys have available on the day it is announced on sale. be sure though that i plan on supporting you guys on each of your releases. :)
By liftman2013
Yes this is a great surprise for the new year to begin on. Although it can be exciting not knowing what you are going to get variant wise sometimes, there is also too much disappointment sometimes when you don't quite get what you are expecting, so subs really can go that extra mile!
By unpopular_poet
This was a welcome surprise on a morning where my thermometer read -17! Looks great, I am excited -- I signed up with Lita -- can't wait to see whats next!
By NathanLurker
With Cannibal Ferox and Phantom of the Opera, the 'cult' factor is high. I don't remember clearly the music for those movies, as I've seen them maybe 5 to 10 years ago, but Phantom is possibly my favorite of the original classic universal monsters movies and ferox while just a little bit less good than Cannibal Holocaust, was still very much cult and enjoyeable.

Great titles. GREAT titles ! I'm so happy with the announcement of this subscription. Thank you OWS. I want some artwork previews now
By gilsteph
Signed up....almost went for the LP and cassette but I don't have anything to play tapes on :-) (and I still have horrible memories of getting pencils out to fix the bloody things!)

Anyway good luck! Im surprised it hasn't sold out already......