Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By heelsinc
My sub is through the U.S. distributor
By RougeGorge
Does Suscribers can have the Hills Have Eyes audio in wav quality please ?
By dumaisaudio
I'm resurrecting this old thread to say how much OWS rock for having The Static Club. I may be more of a fan of the releases DW put out (Carpenter, Frizzi), but OWS definitely have the best subscription model. I love how they announced these exclusive event only releases today, and at the same time, gave us Static Club members a link to preorder our copy AND have it shipped with a future order. No need to worry whether or not they'll be leftovers or another version (I'm looking at you DW with Texas Chainsaw Massacre). Instead, we know upfront we can get it at a fair price. This is how you treat fans and subscribers!

(I know DW has/and do offer event exclusive releases to Subscription members, but in some cases, it's been announced after the event and many have already bought at higher price. I think OWS handles it better, making sure people who subscribe know they can buy anything the label releases outside the subscription, no questions asked.)
By Spun out of control
Bah... not a club member - now I feel like the little lad Santa Claus forgot ;)

Website says the next subscription doesn't open until Jan 2015.

Still, hats off to 'em - got to be the nicest and also promptest label to respond to any queries.
By tonyandrewgiles
I seriously cannot recommend joining up to the OWS Static Club.

I'm gonna be a club member for life ;)
By DISCOSUCKS...
Hey @TAG -- you might wanna rephrase that! ;)
By Andreas_Hamburg
I'm a club member, too, and I didn't regret it one day. The service and the advantages, you have as club member, are really outstanding.
Thanks to OWS.
By deathwaltz
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre is not on DW but a new label called Death Waltz Originals which doesn't have a subscription model but as far as I'm aware I've always looked after our subscribers .....
By tonyandrewgiles
@disco - D'oh!
By The Cult Leader
Wish I could get my hands on any of these. There's so many exclusives this year.

Wolf Cop
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Iron Giant

I'm probably forgetting something
By slybonethetownie
Yep, the Static Club is a great deal and I've also not regretted signing up for one second, The perks are fantastic and the service is second to none!
By dumaisaudio
Right, but it's still under the Death Waltz banner, so I think most of us are looking at it like any release that falls outside of the subscription. As to whether or not Texas Chainsaw Massacre is strictly a one off pressing or if there will be a more standard version available, that hasn't been made clear yet. I would agree that you do take care of subscribers, no disagreement there. I wanted to thank OWS for the way they did this.
By jgibbs4053
i am only a member of OWS subscription service (havent been fortunate enough to join DW yet) and so far its been awesome. still hoping to score one of the test pressings
By baphomet
Being a OWS member just keeps getting better and better, bring on Wolfcop! Thanks for the fantastic service.
By ninjaqutie
Where do you live Cult Leader?
By reelybored
just to be clear OWS Static Club members are the only ones that will be able to the TCM OST on vinyl? please say no
By lazyben
Er, the TCm release is on Death Waltz Originals and is only available at screenings, then leftovers to subbers, then any leftovers from that to general sale. Although there may be another pressing anyway (unconfirmed at this time).

Nothing to do with OWS at all.
By dumaisaudio
Sorry, I didn't mean to bring the Texas Chainsaw Massacre release into this thread, which has nothing to do with Static Club. I just wanted to praise OWS for their handling of releases like Wolfcop with regards to subscription members (and used TCM as an example of how I felt Death Waltz could improve somewhat, though that probably wasn't really clear in my original post and came out more like criticism).

Edit - Looks like I'm eating my own words.
By Hoodini
Static Club is like Fantasy Island ; so happy to have joined ; so much love and care ; Amazing Club, count me in for a long long Time !
By reelybored
Ah ok, was thrown off for a bit there. Thought i missed something
By fluppeco
This is why everybody who's able, should join the CLUB!

Received this awesome package today with a cool test-pressing 3/5, 002/500 of POTO and a few extra surprises. Thank you Seb & Sara! You made my day. Kisses.

Now I need some time to have a proper listen.

[img]https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5552/151 ... 4f2a_b.jpg[/img]
By seb
Enjoy you lucky winner!

There are four other winners of a testpress... Not sure if they are on the forum, we might find out.
By DISCOSUCKS...
Holy cow! Those de Roubaixs are wonderful man, you'll have a blast! :P