Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Purplemule74

Part of the 'member's only' club too. Woot!
By Pitch
Signed up too - exciting times!!!
By dannybos
@jmctodo, you're a champ as always. I ended up scratching the crunchy granola together and was able to scoop the Australian option at OWS. If only Mondo and Waxwork had similar I'd never have to take these slippers off.
By dannybos
@seb, thanks so much. Am all signed up and sipping some Tasmanian scotch to celebrate one less label I'll be F5ing at 4am. Good luck and can't wait for Ferox!! I was given a sealed copy of the laser disc a few weeks ago, the sick-bag is a killer touch.
By Moonshake
Signed up for vinyl + cassette.
Can't wait for these to arrive!
By siforster
Would so love to sign up to this, but continuing unemployment has put the mockers on all my purchases for the time being...
While a part of me hopes that there's still a place or two open when things look up, I'd much rather this was successful enough for it to be full long before I get my spending money back :)
By jamie
Yeah I'm the same money wise,being a student is hard enough without seeing all these great deals on vinyl but being unable to afford,Do you do student discount? Joke .
By horseloverphat
Have subscibed to the OWS Static Club...Vinyl(euro). Missed out on Death Waltz sub, so this is a first for me. Looking forward to the next 2 releases and any clues on the future releases...please?
By siforster
Signed up to the Static Club last night. Everything afterwards was a bit of a blur.
By tonyandrewgiles
I'm in the gang too!

Would have said in the club but where I grew up that meant you'd be pregnant & I can 100% confirm I am not
By seb
Welcome to all you new Static Club members, warms the heart to see so much folk joining.

All available spots are as good as gone. We'll be closing the books after the weekend.
If you still want in, now is the time!

By Bub
Heads up. Static Club officially went bye bye at LITA but you can still jump on it at onewaystatic.com.
By Whip Wilson
Get it done. Sell this out. Check it: the cost is reasonable, the announced scores are a nice mix if old classics and new cult favorites, the sub benefits are top drawer, and the best customer service of any label I deal with. Full stop. And there's stiff competition out there on that front. Do the right thing. You know you want to.
By PaulZaza
just signed static Club europe(Germany) hope for great and fine Releases like tlhotl and hills:-)
By repulsion
cannibal ferox special download for static club members... that's nice. thanks a lot!
By hugeworm1224
Did you get an email about the download? Haven't received anything about it over here
By repulsion
@ hugeworm1224

yes, received a mail from Sara this morning but have not received the download link yet, just the announcement.
By seb
Downloadlink for Static Club worldwide will be emailed on monday!
By Se.Vero
that's a real shame: now that i've sorted out my finances and put funds together to jump on the subscription, it's also sold out @OWS website :(.
maybe just some hours too late, damn....
By seb
Are you US based S.Vero? I believe Light In the Attic had a membership where payment did not come through in the end.
I'm not sure about this but if you email us through the one way static website I can check it out for you.

No promises though!
By reddye6
For the download announcement that @repulsion got, should all of the club members have received it by now, or is notification still happening?
By reddye6
Nevermind -- I just got my email!
By Se.Vero
[quote=12230]Are you US based S.Vero? I believe Light In the Attic had a membership where payment did not come through in the end.<br>
I’m not sure about this but if you email us through the one way static website I can check it out for you.

No promises though!
[/quote]

hi,
no not US based (in this case: unfortunately). ;) i live in vienna/ austria. if there's any drop outs or spare places for the sub, please let me know.
By seb
We can transfer the open spot from LITA to ours in Europe. Mail us sara@onewaystatic.com and we'l make it happen!
By liftman2013
Just to check..

Static Club members who want to use their discount haven't received a code just yet, they have to request one before making a purchase?

As cant seem to find a code amongst the various emails

Cheers