Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By popsick
Just signed up too for vinyl. Woo-hoo!
By prettybleak
went for the cassette sub
By philball1974
I have no idea what STATIC CLUB is… but sign me up :)

so funny!!
By deafmetal
Got jumped in over at LitA. Looking forward to a good year of OWS-curated madness.
By nick_rising
Signed up for the cassette club. Actually cheaper than buying the regular editions separately. Go figure :p
By layneharvey
i just bought in, too. both a WW and an OWS sub member now! very exciting.
By tonyandrewgiles
I can't say enough good things about OWS Static Club.

Absolutely outstanding service & just stellar people.

Back in for a vinyl & cassette sub :)
By sonnydexter
Im in ...yes!! :)
By philball1974
really is a great label to support! Happy with the vinyl. Did not want to snooze on this one!
By Occhionero
I'm a proud @OneWayStatic Club member 2015!
By chiefbrody
I'd over-hyped myself on this, and convinced myself the remaining slots would go in minutes!! Was held up in meetings earlier so relieved to still get to join up. I'm signing up mostly on the basis of great feedback here, and to support a label trying to do things right. No idea what the people under the stairs score will sound like (not listening to the clip so that it's a complete surprise), but looking forward to it. Great value for money on the UK vinyl sub too.

I might need to give my Third Man Records sub a break so I can afford this... too many great records out there (if that's possible).

:-) :-)
By dumaisaudio
I'm not renewing, though not because of anything OWS is doing. It's a great company, and they really do the subscription right, but money is tight now, so I'll just look at each release individually and decide on whether to buy or not. Went from having two subscriptions last year (DW and OWS) to none this year.

Funny, I have an original cassette copy of The People Under The Stairs I found a few years ago.
By blindguy
I guess the fact there's still somem left at LITA means I had time to read the description before ordering, but I wasn't taking any chances! Glad to be along for the ride this year.
By blastman
And I am in!! First subscription, glad I didn't miss out on this one after leaving the WW too long. Very impressed by the feedback here on Static Club so I'm looking forward to see what the year will bring.
By seb
Thank you all for the massive sign up! Lot's of new members are joining the family.

I told you guys not to worry about getting a spot. We keep it small and cozy but with enough spots available.
We interchange open spots with LITA to see where the need is for what package etc… so we have optimal availability

Love
Seb
By ponsdw
I'm a new one (vinyl) and really happy with support i received on a recent addition on the order from ows
By bpwlogan
Here you on that one TAG great customer service from them. Just joined the cassette club for $40 bucks here in the States. What a great deal!
By byk
Just signed for vinyl. Pretty excited about the future releases!

Now out of curiosity, what was the "exclusive club item" for the last sub?

By seb
The exclusive item still needs to be revealed since the previous sub is still running and ends with Nekromantik in March.
By byk
Oh yeah, right.

Thanks for the answer!
By Hoodini
Best Sub ever ; thanks guys for the love and dedication !!!
By seb
Thanks y'all !

We'll be contacting all new members end of the week personally.
Need to build a new member database on both sides of the pond first :-)
By seb
All new club member 'welcome' emails have been sent out!

If you have not received an email from Sara :

A) Check you Spam folder

or

B) Contact her > Sara(at)onewaystatic(dot)com

Cheers!
Seb

P.S Two weeks left to become a member… less than 20 open club spots left.