Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By seb
Next week, Tuesday !
By Aremagod
Killer Klowns From Outer Space??????????
By sonnydexter
@Aremagod .....nope ;)
By Little Walter
The gatefold art for this one . . . superb.
By sonnydexter
totally agree!
By cheddabrown
yes! that was my immediate thought. can't wait to see it in person when its complete.
By Aremagod
That was more wishful thinking on my part that someone will eventually release it. ;)

I do like what I read yesterday though.
By seb
One Way Static Records is excited to bring you their latest release, one where we had the chance to (again) work with legendary composer Philip Glass. This has been a much requested release we simply could not withhold from you!

Following up on our last year’s release for Candyman (1992) One Way Static Records is now proud to announce the release of Mr. Glass' iconic motion picture soundtrack for Clive Barker's 1995 CANDYMAN II (Farewell to the Flesh) on vinyl and cassette.

Clive Barker who wrote the story for Candyman is a multi talented artist, painter, director & producer. The extent of his work is endless. Spawning the likes of Nightbreed, Hellraiser, Lord Of Illusions and the Books Of Blood just to name a few.

Philip Glass also needs no introduction. Considered one of the most influential composers of the last century his works are featured in a multitude of movies like Koyaanisqatsi, Hamburger Hill, The Truman Show, etc. Mr. Glass was nominated for and won several Golden Globes, Bafta & Academy Awards.

For the first time on vinyl & cassette, packaged in deluxe old school tip-on gatefold jackets.

Available in the following versions:

DELUXE EDITION : LIMITED COLOR VINYL : packaged in a deluxe gatefold old school tip-on jacket. Comes on BEE HAZE VINYL and SILVER/YELLOW SPLIT VINYL. These variants are inserted randomly and are limited to #500 copies each worldwide. They come sequentially foil numbered (2 series of /500).

BLACK VINYL : limited to 500 copies worldwide. Packaged in a deluxe Tip-On Gatefold jacket. Comes with obi strip.

CASSETTE EDITION : limited to 250 copies worldwide with alternate artworks. Static Club members with a cassette option will automatically receive the limited edition (Lim. #125 copies). Left-overs will go to non Static Club members who order first.

This release is NOW up for pre-order on :

www.onewaystatic.com (Europe)
www.lightintheattic.net (North America)

By gojikranz88
very cool this will be my first time buying a vinyl as a cassette subscriber, can we wait to see what the colors look like before picking which we want?

loved how you handled the first candyman so this one should be awesome as well!
By Little Walter
You can definitely wait to see variant pictures before having to choose. "Bee haze" has my mind reeling.
By Aremagod
Is Candyman 2 really only 21 mins of music over 6 songs or is the download I received more of a sampler?

edit: nevermind... looked at the pictures and it is only 6 songs.
By seb
Short but sweet ;)

By sonnydexter
All Killer no Filler!
By Aremagod
Don't get me wrong Seb... I enjoyed it immensely but like those great early Van Halen albums...it was over before it started ;)
By deafmetal
I think we were all hoping for this one. Thank you, One Way Static!
By seb
Thank YOU guys, response was amazing again.

Going fast!
By NathanLurker
I have to choose the color too. I'm not overly hyped for this one (it is short, it is similar to the first one ... ) but still very interested. Philip Glass is great !