Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By chiefbrody
No love for the split? It's the first sub it's not been an easy choice for me. Think I'll be picking the haze though too. Amazing looking package all round @Seb
By Hatter313
excited for this to ship, Love the music Barker's stuff can inspire.

on that note, did anyone read that factmag article about the 100 greatest horror scores form October? Spencer helped on some of it I think. it was a link out on the Witch streaming article, and the author mentioned Coil's awesome rejected Hellraiser demos. ok, fine, its a cool album and definitely very interesting, but it didn't make it to the film so i'm not sure how much it counts, but its great so whatever...

My issue comes when the author then refers to Young's score as a "hack-job". i really had a hard time continuing the article after that. (he also rated City of the Living Dead above The Beyond...love 'em both but The Beyond is far and away Frizzi's masterpiece IMO)

Anyway, random rant aside, This si going to be a great release to go along with the first one. more Glass is always a good thing :)
By NathanLurker
deafmetal wrote:
Hatter313 wrote: the author then refers to Young's score as a "hack-job".
Blasphemy.
exactly.
Chris Young's Hellraiser score would be in my top 5 horror score for sure, if I was to make a list of y top horror scores.
By Bezulsqy
Can't wait for my next OWS club shipment. When I went for the sub I went for a double so I could get both variants and the ltd cassette release. Being Belgian, I wanted to collect all from OWS because it makes me proud that people like Seb and Sara exist and come from such a small place. I love to support Belgian musicians and artists.
Hopefully 2016 and 2017 will be a better time for OWS regarding production setbacks. Fuck RSD :-)
By Mateo Sanboval
Bezulsqy wrote:I love to support Belgian musicians and artists.
And beer!!
Bezulsqy wrote:Fuck RSD
Hear hear!
By blastman
Another bee haze here, looks so nice and I'm not a fan of split records usually anyway, so the choice was easy. Having said that, it's a nicer split than many I've seen.
By chandler75
Bee haze here also.

It looks pretty cool, but my main issue is that for some split records you can hear a "skip" between the two colors, especially when played loud. That might very possibly not be the case with this record, though - I'm sure OWS learned their lesson with the Amber/Glow in The Dark THE HILLS HAVE EYES :)
By Hatter313
any movement on this, looked like it was coming soon then nothing?
By minus_ape
Hatter313 wrote:any movement on this, looked like it was coming soon then nothing?

received an update today, saying candyman II ships at the end of next week. the message also included pictures of the papaya variants, and -what can i say- both of 'em look superbe.
By Hatter313
oh cool, i picked it up from LITA so probably a bit after that then. Thanks :)
By deafmetal
Revenge of Static Club!
This is going straight on the turntable. No idea how to fit the cassette clamshell inside the beekeeper bag, but it still looks neat. I guess the tape cartridge itself will fit. Thank you, OWS!
By deafmetal
bpwlogan wrote:@deaf- didn't know they were shipped. I need to check my po box, enjoy!
Yeah, I don't believe I saw a shipping notice. It just showed up yesterday, but I'm only a few hours from Seattle.
By Hatter313
i got a weird notification from LITA, they may have switched shippers or systems or something, but i got a notice from some domain name saying something has shipped from LITA to me, so i assume its this. :)
By seb
Nice to see this one hitting mailboxes.

We're currently shipping these out on both sides of the ocean (through OWS and LITA). There's 1500 to be shipped, I think we should be ready by the end of the week so thank you for your patience.

The limited Club bag for the tapes came out smaller than we were promised, sorry about that!

Enjoy!
By jgibbs4053
Has anyone else had issues with the Bee Haze variant? The 1st one I received was badly warped where the first track would pretty much be a locked groove, so LITA sent me a replacement. Now the 2nd copy they sent me is warped as well, not as bad at first copy, but bad. Just wondering issue w this pressing or should I see if they can send me a 3rd copy?
By seb
Haze colors are just a bit harder to manufacture due to the specific (and pretty much hand-made) process that comes with it, on the 500 copies made there’s always about 10-20 copies that are warped. We had to replace about 7 copies so far worldwide, we know this is a possibility so we have no problem in replacing them.

You just got very unlucky to receive two warped copies but we can fix that for you my man!
By Hatter313
haha yeah I figured that was it. Came the other day. split sounds solid to my ears.
By Bezulsqy
Still waiting for my sub package... I am patient :-)
I have forgotten what I have combined with my sub shipment. At least a couple of tapes... Really happy OWS let's us combine orders. Saves a lot on shipping!