Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By seb
We’ll be releasing cassette tape versions of SHOGUN ASSASSIN & SLIME CITY for International Cassette Store Day

These will be available from participating retailers worldwide and on the OWS & LITA websites on the day of the event, October 17th

More info to follow.

By Bezulsqy
Thanks Cult Leader! I just placed an order for that Maniac cassette.
By monsterworship
I assume these are bootlegs? Since there is a boogeyman avail too.
By bpwlogan
I'll be picking up both of the OWS cassettes. I'm glad they are putting them out for the folks that don't want to drop a ton of cash on the vinyl. I have a question on the the Maniac bootleg. I would think someone would have the legal copyright to the music. Couldn't the person putting this out be sued? Maybe it's not worth the cost of a lawsuit for the legal owner. Just curious if anyone would know. I did pick one up. Thanks for posting this @Cult.
By The Cult Leader
I had no idea they were boots. Didn't know they had the Boogeyman cassette either. I like how the Discogs listing has it under "partially unofficial" Dafuq?
By seb
Who the hell bootlegs a Boogeyman tape when there is an official one just released?? Makes little sense.
Proves again that this is only about money.

It should freaking sue them just to send a message to all these bootleg greedbags
By bpwlogan
Well, I guess that answers my question, lol. Thanks for putting these out for us Seb. The cassette releases you guys put out sound great by the way.