Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By seb
New on vinyl is sold out too now.

I think Light In The Attic will put up some copies they held in reserve end of the week… we'll keep you posted.
By seb
Head's up !

SHINY BEAST from Holland (which is an excellent mail-order/distributor) has a couple of copies they got from us online.

http://www.shinybeast.nl/item/421545/ni ... blade.html

Again…better hurry.
Also, check their soundtrack section. Some good stuff in there.
By splatterhouse
Got my copy from Light in the Attic today:
By Bezulsqy
Looks really cool. Mine will be shipped with a lot of other OWS goodness... I am not sure what to think of the idea behind the variant of 50 like you have. But 1 saw blade or 2, it looks fantastic and what's on it sounds fantastic!
By Statochess

Arrived home yesterday to receive this and the Dokken single! Both are excellent and OWS have done a fantastic job. One word of warning to forum members who own an automatic turntable - don't make the mistake of changing the setting to 17 and hitting start - those saw blades ain't good for your stylus!!! Oops.....
By layneharvey
good lookin' out, @statochess! i probably would have done just that!
By seb
It's by an outfit you all know and we'll release it late summer… that's all I'm able to tell at this point ;-)
By liftman2013
Just checking out the end of this thread, and this does make you wonder what this would have been?
By jgibbs4053
i asked OWS about 2 months ago if they were still going to release anything again w S7S and they said they were, but who knows after merging w Tidal Waves