Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By seb
If there are any left they will go to retail....but I doubt it.
By MODAREC
I still have Boogeyman on pre-order with you guys, so if I manage to get a copy of this on Tuesday, can it be added to my original order to save postage?

thanks
By seb
Email us and we'll check it out!
By seb
Goes online Tuesday!
By seb
By layneharvey
those look cool as hell. glad i splurged. :)
By deafmetal
@Seb, looks like a great start to the new sub-label. Excited to check this out. It's a very cool design.
By maxvelvet
Can't wait to get a new blade! :D

By deafmetal
When worlds collide:

Stay Gore! Stay Metal!
By albatard
@deafmetal : Machetazo fan? Their 2nd demo tape was one of my faves back in the late 90's, amazing stuff. I stopped following them after a while, so i never heard about that record...
By deafmetal
@albatard - I have listened to a couple albums, but I don't follow them that closely. Couldn't resist posting their album with saw blade vinyl and Phantasm label art though.
By maxvelvet
Will go on sale later today. If you don't want to risk you still can find a copy HERE ;)
By maxvelvet
You will get the "saw" anyway; 450 copies features 2xsaw + 50 random copies will feature 1saw+1uncut normal 7" ;)

P.S. anyway it was everything discussed the page before this one! ;)
By seb
ONLINE NOW

Strange Shadows, the latest EP from Nightcrawler is a sonic tale of terror full of dark atmospheres. Inspired by the Italian Giallo & Horror cinema of the 80s. it contains 5 original tracks plus 1 remix from Umberto.

This is the first release on S7S Records, the 'new music' division from One Way Static Records.

This release comes as a DOUBLE SAW BLADE SHAPED METALLIC COLOR 7" EP in a gatefold jacket.

One off pressing of 500 copies worldwide. No repress will be made. Note: 50 copies of the 500 pressing contain 1 saw-blade and 1 regular 7". This is the limited variant and will be inserted randomly.

TRACK LISTING

A1 Macabre Serenade
B1 Una notte violenta
B2 Omicidio nella sala rossa
C1 Péndulo Oculto
C2 Calvary
D1 Péndulo Oculto (Umberto Remix)

AVAILABLE FROM >

www.onewaystatic.com
www.nightcrawler.bandcamp.com
www.lightintheattic.net

By seb
SOLD OUT. You might still be able to score a copy from Light In The Attic and the Nightcrawler band camp page (links in previous post)… but boy, better hurry. Thank you all!
By seb
And the Nightcrawler Bandcamp page is also sold out of copies.
Only place to get your fix on these is www.lightintheattic.net
By DISCOSUCKS...
Dang!

Was going to pimp this on the next episode of the Damn Fine Podcast, but seems superflous! Well done Seb/OWS :D