Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By seb
S7S Records (Selected Seven Inch Series)

The new OWS sub-label dedicated to release new material by all the many friends we made over the years.
If we like it, we'll release it. If you like it, you can buy it.

We have 3 releases in the making for now by people you might be familiar with and that deserve your attention.
Oh yeah… and we only do 7"s, hence the name

First up :

NIGHTCRAWLER STRANGE SHADOWS, Double silver saw blade shaped 7". Limited to 500 copies. No repress.
Goes on sale when we have them in stock. Expected to come in June-ish.

By seb
By nick_rising
This is awesome. Definite buy from me.
By terryreidsauce
Any chance Static Club members will get an advance heads up when these drop?
By NMA
This is awesome and beyond!

And yes... Will the ows subbers be taken care of?
By sonnydexter
Sounds epic! Count me in
By Occhionero
Will definetely support this!
By seb
Thank y'all! … and yes, SC members will get first crack at this.

Cheers
By chiefbrody
I like the sound of the tracks I've listened to so far, and love the look of the 7". Good luck with the new (sub) label, Seb.
By MODAREC
Excellent news Seb, good luck! Hope there are enough copies to go around to us non-subbers :)
By cambionic
I am so happy to be involved in the SC! This is the greatest club EVER!
By ieatworms
This is looking & sounding amazing, while my head is screaming yes yes yes, my wallet is groaning no no no, but we all know which one will win.
By Keyser
Jesus Christ. Yes.
By colicub
Man, I got the tape version of this from Graveyard Calling last year, but I cant't wait to get it on vinyl...
By Little Walter
Why . . why is this not here yet?
By eleazar
The new date was/is mid-July :-( As the OWS-Gang has gone on vacation for about a week ( of I remeber well), I guess we just have to wait. I´m a subber and haven´t received any news yet.
By seb
Yeah, we have so much going on these days and the plant will only deliver these next month so... It's coming and will be sold when in stock (no preorders) but we're looking at a release date in August. Early September latest

Stay tuned!
By seb
Yep goes online on Tuesday !!
By Aremagod
So the 50 variant is 1 saw blade and 1 normal shaped 7" randomly inserted and the regular is 2 saw blades?
By seb
Yes!
By blindguy
I'm all over this, but just out of curiosity, is there something special abut the "regular shaped" record? This would seem like a case where you'd be disappointed to receive the much more limited version, unless you just really like rarity.
By MODAREC
@seb
Will UK retail be getting these in too like the regular OWS releases? Just in case anyone misses out next week.
By seb
No difference between the two versions.