Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Whip Wilson
I heartily second Liquid Sky and The Hitcher. I would also love to see Spartan by Mark Isham, but perhaps that would fall outside of the aforementioned self-imposed limits that Seb spoke about.
By slybonethetownie
I've mentioned this to Seb a couple of times on this board and in private emails, but I'll go ahead and mention it here since this might be the best place, but a soundtrack that seriously needs a release is Riz Ortolani's "La Casa Sperduta Nel Parco" aka "The House on the Edge of the Park". It's a great score and kind of continues in the vein that OWS has started and continues with, a film starring David Hess directed by Ruggero Deodato and scored by Riz Ortolani! I've seen people all over the web screaming out for this release, I really really think you just could not lose with this one!
By sonny
I second 'House On The Edge Of The Park' and also 'Nightmares In A Damaged Brain'. What releases they would be!
By ghostfires
OWS is second in class to no one. From the start, OWS has held itself to such a great standard, and the quality is always perfect. There isn't one complaint that could truly be leveled at OWS. Just my two cents on why I love OWS!
By jdubtxn
Hey Seb maybe you can answer this as it has plagued me for a while. Why doesn't anybody reissue Requiem for a Dream or Amelie? I know a ton of people that would buy these. They have been on my soundtrack want list for quite a while.
By seb
Rights I guess? Spence is closer to Clint Mansell than me...maybe Requiem is a future DW/mondo title?
By deathwaltz
Clint is working on RFAD actually.
I was offered Amelie just need to get around to it ;)
By static14
How about The Fountain :) Please, Please, Please, etc....
By deafmetal
All three of those would be great. I thought Amelie was a no-go for some reason. I have CD copies of each one that are almost worn out from years of repeated listens.

By NMA
Nobody seems to care about "Dolls" soundtrack :/
By deafmetal
@NMA, I have not see the film or heard the soundtrack yet, but based on your passion, it's now on my list. Thanks!
By jdubtxn
Awesomeness. This made my day. These are the two movies that got me paying attention to who was making the music for movies. They are still two of my favorites.
By DISCOSUCKS...
I REALLY care about the Dolls soundtrack, @NMA! Sorry for no holler sooner, dude.
By Garmonbozia
Will someone PLEASE release the soundtrack to Hausu already?
By Charlie13
Amelie OST on vinyl is the one I want most. Would also love Another Earth and Winters Bone.
By danwh1tepony
[video]http://youtu.be/4z10AlFDQfY[/video]

This was one of the first soundtracks I loved as an adult and is still is one of my favourites. Chu Ishikawa has made some incredible industrial stuff and it is a damn shame that neither of the first two Tetsuo soundtracks are on vinyl. This is just strange enough for a release by somebody like One Way Static.
By Dollarhyde
Karera musication aka the boredoms ost for ichi the killer never got a vinyl release. Great music and great movie.
By deafmetal
^ Two more great suggestions.
By seb
So much good requests on here...and happy to say quite a few that are on our wantlist aka working on it list!
By NMA
@OneWayStatic That's awesome news! Fingers crossed for "Dolls" :P