Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By seb
Dear friends,

It's that time of the year… Black Friday & Cyber Monday. That time when we do crazy discounts to make some room in our warehouse. This is your chance to do some holiday shopping for yourself or for friends.

We have some crazy discounts (up to 50%), huge bundles of products, last copies and warehouse finds, …etc

go have a look at www.onewaystatic.com

Sale is now live and prices will revert back to normal on Monday December 1 (end of day). Limited quantities available. First come, first served.

All Black Friday & Cyber monday items are in stock and will be sent out next week in time to be with you for the holidays.

Wishing you a happy shopping experience!
Seb & the OWS team

By Ignatius
You bastards...you're tempting me into re-buying things I already own!

I'll tally up what I have left after the Vinegar Syndrome sale starts in 7 hours, then I'll be back.
By MODAREC
Amazing offer Seb, picked up the POTO Golden bundle for very cheap price.
Bargain of the year for me!
By seb
Thx dude... That one just sold out
By manuorru
Nice one Seb & Sara, other 100 euros flown away! ;-) Thanks!
By blastman
Tsk, and on payday too! Aaargh....
By maxlevel
Will you please stop forcing me to spend all my money. Stop stop its already dead
By Ignatius
I was considering buying a digital copy of Phantom of the Opera because I love the album so much, if you're going to throw in an extra copy of the LP with it how can I resist?

Turns out I couldn't resist the LHOTL picture disc either. I already have a copy of the black pressing but...hey, cheap picture disc!
By deafmetal
I ordered a couple of those warehouse distro finds I have been looking for. Thanks, OWS.
By seb
Only 12 hours left on this sale! Tick-Tack!