Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By bitewerks
Has anyone received shipping notices from LITA yet? I keep hoping there will be one in my inbox but nothing yet.

I own "Under a Demon's Mask". I may have to pick up the cd for the second release. I stopped following GH after they released the Haus Arafna fashion show LP (I hate fashion). Plus their sound isn't as appealing as it once was.
By cambionic
Just got my shipping notice a few hours ago.
By Little Walter
Yeah, I got my notice yesterday.
By hellorockview89

Got my Nekromantik LP in the Mail today. Glad I got the splatter variant, and digging everything about this release. I ordered from LITA by the way, so hopefully everyone else gets their copies soon!
By Frizzle-Frizzi
Looks Amazing on this Black slipmat!
By ninjur
Still waiting for my vinyl and cassette. I hope it sounds better than the SQ of the CD in Arrow bluray boxset. :)
By bitewerks
Shipping notices kick ass! Received mine from LITA & for "A Candle for the Devil" blu-ray almost at the same time today.

The Arrow boxset looks pretty cool. What's wrong with the audio on the cd? If I'm remembering correctly, there's a cd in the Barrel Entertainment dvd release of Nekromantik 2 (I need to buy the new blu-ray's soon).
By jgibbs4053
Anyone having issues playing the flexi? I'm guessing the arm just gets too close to the center and automatically goes back to "resting position" (not sure what it's called). Thanks
By mikejohansen
I am having an issue playing it, however I just assumed it was a case of alcohol induced user error.
By seb
Don't expect too much quality from such a 'novelty' flexi card.

Also automatic tables might have tone arm problems playing this since the playable area is actually 5"

Then again I read comments that it's pretty ok, more ok than we expected.
By jgibbs4053
Thanks for the info OWS
By mikejohansen
So many extras. Great release!
By Alekspectre
Shit ! I've missed this one :(
By Alekspectre
Thanks, but I live in France, so shipping costs will be high to me, anyway thank you again.
By slybonethetownie
Ahh, got ya! Maybe someone on the Vinyl Buddies Forum can help you out. There's always a way!
By Alekspectre
@slybonethetownie

yes :) right !
By bitewerks
I received my copy yesterday from LITA. I have the clear vinyl with black smears vinyl. It looks very nice! Sounds great, too. Not a pop one on either side. I haven't listened to the 7" yet. Definitely a must-own for fans of the film.
By Deranged
[quote=60460]I received my copy yesterday from LITA. I have the clear vinyl with black smears vinyl. It looks very nice! Sounds great, too. Not a pop one on either side. I haven’t listened to the 7″ yet. Definitely a must-own for fans of the film.[/quote]

Mine arrived earlier today (red and black splatter) - given it a couple of spins - there's a good half dozen quite loud pops and clicks and quite a bit of crackle even after a clean between spins which is a bit disappointing.
By nrs24985
My copy of this arrived today. Absolutely brilliant release, I got the splatter vinyl, this has got to be up there with Cannibal Holocaust as being, so far, one of my favourite release of the years. The entire package looks great, the record sounds great, and I feel it's a privilege to have the score to such film on vinyl.
By byk
Got my package today.

Absolutely brilliant release, on every level. And as a subscriber I got as a bonus a test pressing of the flexi post-card! Wow, now that's quite unique.

Thanks a lot OWS! You're the best!
By Ignatius
Mine turned up today as well. It's a score I wish I loved in its entirety more than I do, but I'm sure with repeated spins I'll start to groove on it more. It's a lovely package, almost seems too fancy given the grubby, lo-fi nature of the film itself. And that gatefold is fucking obscene! I love it!

Love the postcard too, it's a great bonus. When a film like Nekromantik is getting lavish special edition Blu-Ray and vinyl releases you know you've officially crossed over into bizarro world.

You know you have to get onto releasing Nekromantik 2 now, right? For my money the soundtrack to that totally surpasses the original. Oh shit, I just thought of all the artwork possibilities! A gatefold image of Monika M attaching the rubber band would complement the art of the first release nicely. Seriously, you have to release it.
By seb
We're most def pushing to do volume 2. We'll keep you posted ;-)
By albatard
Fingers crossed for Der Todesking!
By bitewerks
For future releases that include a 7", please make a proper 7" sleeve even if it's just a nice Xerox. That's my only very minor complaint about Nekromantik. I listened to the 7" last night & it sounds very good, too.

I definitely hope that we get future soundtracks for N2, Schramm, & D.T.! Now, I gotta get those blu-ray releases soon.