Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By antimax
^^^ You're right, it's not pleasant to look at.

BUT - is the film pleasant to watch? Fuck no, it is not. It's straight fucked-up.

For that reason, I think this artwork is spot-on.
By seb
What antimax said ;-)

Kidding, it's just a matter of taste indeed.

We wanted something mouldy/rotten/decayed for the artwork (like the movie) and the poster image (we used on the tape) has been done a zillion times before.

We went through a ton of mock ups before we chose this one. Was not an easy job.
By philball1974
Lovely stuff. So do I get the test pressing for guessing right? Just putting it out there!!! :)

I think the art work is brilliantly gruesome and will be filed in the "records the kids must never look at" section!

By deafmetal
^ Yeah, I already have at least one OWS release in the "no kiddies" section of my vinyl collection. ;)
By bitewerks
After reading that everything is on time for the release date, I put my pre-order in for the special edition at LITA. Looking forward to it!
By dumaisaudio
Do you have the variants in hand yet? As usual, I like to make my variant choice after seeing them if possible.
By seb
Not yet, they are still at the plant, hopefuly some pics in a week or two!
By bitewerks
Will LiTA be shipping out necrophiliac music this coming week? Looking forward to it!

Looks like this month is Euro-horror for me with the LP, "Candle for the Devil" blu-ray, & "Mark of the Devil" blu-ray. Pretty excited as I haven't been buying much for the last few months (just got the blu player).
By seb
Shipping this week in the US and next week in Europe!

By liftman2013
Looks cool.
Just merely an observation as opposed to a moan - but was anyone else expecting a red and white effect for 'blood and sperm' instead of red and black?
By jgibbs4053
maybe the record itself is black and the red/ white is the blood and sperm
By reddye6
That, my friends, is a lot of sperm (if I had a nickel for every time I've said that ...)! Kudos to you, lover of the dead!
By chandler75
Hmm, I actually quite prefer the Smokey Clear edition... I think I'll ask Sara if I can change my order...
By seb
haha… in all honesty, we have no clue what that black is doing in the splatter, we did not ask for that!

Then again it looks pretty freaking rad, so we'll not be sueing the pressing plant, lol
By strictlywayward
I was also surprised by the black in there, but it's a great-looking colorway regardless. Could say it's 'Blood, Sperm & Death' vinyl.
By nick_rising
Got my tape the other day! Sounds great :D
By seb
For those who are still looking for a copy. We are sold out but you can still get some on www.lightintheattic.net if you hurry!
By slybonethetownie
Hey nick_rising

I'm assuming that since you got your cassette so quickly that you got one of the limited to 100 hand numbered cassettes, so can you tell me (or Seb or anyone else in the know) what the special hand numbered packaging is this time around?

Thanks in advance!
By nick_rising
@sly

I got it from Amoeba so it's just the regular version. They must've gotten copies early which is why I got it so quickly?
By slybonethetownie
Ahh, thanks for letting me know!

So, does Seb or anyone else know?
By seb
It's a crime scene evidence bag... Hand numbered to 100 copies.
By bitewerks
I like the gold-ish vinyl with black smears. I ordered the deluxe version. Definitely looking forward to receiving it soon.

I should track down Kopp's second LP on Galakthorroe. The first one they released is one of my favorites.
By Frizzle-Frizzi
Personally im a big fan of Hermann kopp so im really hoping in an awesome package from OWs
By sonnydexter
I like your thinking @strictly wayward ;)