Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By seb
Hey guys and girls,

Small update now that the storm is calming down.
We sold 2/3 of our stock… which is amazing. THANK YOU!

So plenty of copies were available for all you rabid fans out there, just like we intended.
The rest will be picked up by people who are late to the party or those who are waiting for their paychecks … selling it out in the coming weeks/month.

We shipped out a first batch yesterday (single orders of the valentine edition) another big batch will be shipped tomorrow and so on… Our team has to ship out thousands of copies so please be patient, but we should be ready with shipping everything out by this coming Monday.

Can't wait to see your pics and comments!

THANK YOU !!!

Seb
(need some sleep now)

By Spun out of control
Looking forward to seeing all the bells 'n' whistles of the deluxe version... favourite track so far has to be 'Massacre of the Troupe' - enjoying the way the synths and strings weave in and out of each other providing a sense of dread
By TheHolocene
The postman has just delivered my incredibly bright red record! Sounds amazing too. Thanks OWS!
There is also a sneaky little bit of artwork on the obi strip for The Beyond... Now that looks incredible
By TheHolocene
By the way CH does sound great... The bass synths are so rich and meaty and the strings are lush. Great job!
By maxvelvet
PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Hatter313
must see The Beyond reissue!! missed the mondo one way back so i've been holding off paying silly prices for the DW version!
By Hoodini
Thanks for releasing one of the mythics grails ; superb movie and soundtrack, one of the greatest horror movie, nearly a philosophical gem of it's own ; Well Done Guys !!!!
By seb
All single 'valentine's Day vinyl' orders have been shipped, all deluxe and combo orders will ship on Thursday February 26 because of some delay on the delivery of the Jock prints.

Cheers!
By horseloverphat
Just snaffled a copy from your webby page...easy transaction and am very much looking forward.

You seem to be going from strength to strength...I should be summarily shot for not re-newing my subscription package.

By Frizzle-Frizzi
Just Got a notification of shipment For my two deluxes thanks seb/sara\spencer People who knows How to keep a word
By seb
All orders have been shipped out today but some people might only get a shipping notification tonight or tomorrow.

Watch your mailboxes !!!
By cookythecook
that's great news! thanks seb
By GaryReeves
I have the valentine one held over for me in my local ... but had to go and order deluxe as well ... this is a soundtrack I been after for so long and although I never double up, this was one I couldn't resist
By chiefbrody
Received the deluxe this afternoon. Some first impressions:
Great pressing - mine is flat (a relief after a bad run of warped records) with very little surface noise (a few clicks on each side).

The music for me works even better on vinyl as the sides sound 'right', so it's a nice experience after listening to it from start to finish up 'til now.

Overall a brilliant package and well worth Spencer, Seb and co's efforts. The only downside - that Mondo label is so much cooler!!

If you're thinking about picking this up at all, I suggest you get it while you still can.
By Spun out of control
Any pics of the booklet or wax @chief - the main reason I grabbed this version over the Valentine alternative?

EDIT: Many thanks - looks great, particularly the literature. A nice touch also providing the DeathWaltz and Mondo artwork into the bargain.
By chiefbrody
Happy to oblige @spun.
Not the best photos. It looks much better in the flesh (no pun intended)

By Pitch
This is my new favourite OWS / DW release. It is simply the best. Thanks all!!!!
By Frizzle-Frizzi
glad to see all 3 cover in this package.vinyl color looks much better i was expecting for
By Dollarhyde
Received my deluxe from OWS.

Beautiful pressing, sounds amazing. Love all the graphic design and liner notes.

Only criticism is the flimsy gatefold feels like a step backwards compared to previous OWS and DW releases. I feel like this score deserves better.

aside from that I reckon this is my favourite release of the year so far.
By seb
Glad you dig it!

Well I would not call it flimsy...but agreed, these were pressed in Europe, so not from our regular tip-on jacket manufacterer, who does the trademark OWS sleeves you guys are used to.

Enjoy!

By Dollarhyde
Sorry, you're right. It's a regular gatefold sleeve.

Relative to the usual tip-on mega sleeves I've grown accustomed to it feels a little less substantial.

No biggie though, still best ost reissue so far this year for me.