Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By MODAREC
No problems at this end, got both without any hassle. :)
By Stevsie
Congrats Seb, Sara and Spencer.

Defining moment right here!
By lo_laa
Got the MONDO US version. Would like to trade for the valentines day version! Please email me if interested in a trade loxla@ymail.com
By texasvinyl
"Forgot I had a 10% discount but for this deluxe slice of awesome I don’t care."

By salvatoreleeray
Looking to trade a mondo release for a ows deluxe. Will negotiate extra money too since it is more expencive. Send me a message!
By lifesuxvx
Hey, I just registered for this. I desperately want that DELUXE EDITION of Cannibal Holocaust, and don't want to resort to the very lackluster American Mondo release. Please, Euro friends, pick an extra one up and sell it to me???

Looking to pay outright, or buy the Mondo release and trade + money.

ALSO: I have an OOP mint condition Waxwork release of Friday the 13th on the green and red split variant colored vinyl that I'd be more than willing to trade for it too!

Message me if someone can do it. Thanks.
By gojikranz88
can't wait to get this one!
By gnome
Psyched to check this release out in person. I think I have a trade sorted. This soundtrack is so weird it's amazing!
By philball1974
Isn't this thread for discussing the release? Maybe keep it on topic!
By sonny
Just bought the Deluxe and Valentines editions! Woo hoo! Not many films warrant me doing this very often.....
By Bub
I wonder which version @WorldBOSS is getting lord a'merce.
By tonyandrewgiles
@texas - yup
By emlschif
I may have one EXTRA Deluxe Cannibal Holocaust for a worthwhile trade.

Please e-mail me if interested with any suggestions at emlschif [at] gmail.com
By JasonAdored
Is anyone else having problems checking out on the OWS site? It won;t let me log in to my Paypal account, and has declined three different credit cards despite all being 'live'.

Is there any other way I can get you to take my money OWS?
By JasonAdored
Headache over - managed to complete the transaction of another PC... bizarre.
By Whip Wilson
Folks, sincerely, this is not a trading thread. There are a half dozen of those already in the appropriate forum. I know there are a lot of new members/infrequent posters understandably excited about this release, but please try not to trash the place. Pack it in, pack it out, y'know? As additional motivation, members here are far more likely to lend a helping hand to a relative stranger if they feel like that person is at least taking the time to pay attention to basic STBC rules. Cheers.
By Whip Wilson
What's a brother got to do to get a Keymaster up in here?
By tonyandrewgiles
Hey guys,

It's great to see a lot of new folks swinging by but as @Mateo said this is a discussion thread to discuss the release, not a place to score the variant you want.

There are a few threads going with trades so please head over there.

Cheers :)
By philball1974
Last time something was this painful i was watching nicholas cage scream "no no not the bees, please not the bees"
By emlschif
Mateo & Tag,

My apologies! I did not mean to hijack the thread about a possible trade, etc. Thanks for being polite about it - and yes, my excitement over this release got the better of me. (As you can no doubt see, I'm a newbie to the forums.)

ANYWAY, the Deluxe design looks to be something else. Can't wait to get my hands on it and check out the exclusive liner notes by Deodato.

By Whip Wilson
No sweat, emlschif. Thanks for giving a shit. This record is going to be a ripper!
By tonyandrewgiles
@emlschif - totally understand, we're all excited :)
By hellorockview89
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZlNNSjsELs[/video]

Thread de-railing summed up in a minute and 9 seconds. This is the effect it has. seriously. (lol ;) )

Back to the original reason this thread was started, I hope this isn't something that becomes a trend. I understand the reason it happened had nothing to do with the three labels involved, but you can't please everybody. Overall I'm thankful the score has had an opportunity to make it's way to vinyl. I should probably revisit the film since it has been awhile...
By emlschif
Yeah, the number one effect this release (make that all three releases) had on me was to revisit the film - tonight!