Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By toosoonjunior
@OWS, will it be available through LITA? That's always the age - old question for us US folks. :)
By seb
Yes sir!
By Spun out of control
Same story here in the London suburbs - nothing doing on the soundtrack front even though the OWS tapes were advertised online by the store I tried... the shop assistant told me to try back in a week as apparently 'a lot hadn't arrived'...

Heard the same thing on Record Store Day - though massive contrast with today. One guy hanging around in front of me when the shop opened at 10am - compared with a queue of 200 round the block by 8.30am on RSD.

Still, I do appreciate the obtuse madness of cassette releases in this day and age.

Shame in a way Death Waltz didn't do anything for it, particularly as they have issued cassettes of titles previously - sure TCM on tape could have been an interesting draw
By colicub
My local store never managed to get either of these in time as they were victim to the shipping cockup...they have ordered them though so *fingers crossed*
By seb
...then they should have them next week!
By toosoonjunior
Nice! Picked up the Wolfcop and Surf Nazis tapes from LITA! Thanks! :)
By seb
WOLFCOP Cassette = completely sold out from onewaystatic.com … a couple left on lightintheattic.net

SURF NAZIS MUST DIE Cassette = going fast! 8 copies or so left
By nick_rising
Picked up both of these from LITA. Great releases! Really hope the tape love continues *cough* Cannibal Holocaust *cough*