Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By seb
Sure, I got your email and will send you a DL code. There seem to be a bunch where no card was included :(
By seb
Hey Max, yep contact LITA for this and they will see what's up.
Cheers buddy
By MaxwellHauser
Thank you very much. :)

Are you guys going to start including DL codes for all your releases?

I know that Death Waltz does them online with direct orders but I wish more companies would actually put codes in with the albums. I'm usually on the run and love collecting LP copies but I have way more time to listen to stuff on the computer.
By spastic.jerk
After a cursory glance at the site I'm not sure if this is cool or not. I write for a music magazine and did a review of this soundtrack which can be read here. If this is the wrong place (or I shouldn't post such links) just let me know. This is my favorite release from last year - been into Shooting Guns for a while (2 more interviews with them pre-WolfCop on the Blog) and was weirded out to see I wasn't the only one who got a flipped cassette like that! Scored one at Bric-A-Brac and neither of us had ever seen anything like that, seems someone at the plant stuck on some of the rollers wrong and the actual tape got wrapped - just weird, ha-ha. Hope they tap SG for the second WC installation and OWS handles the release again as well - just a killer LP!
By neandertal
Just a heads up, Wolfcop is now streaming on Netflix stateside!
By layneharvey
oh-ho-ho-hoooo, shit! thanks for the heads up!
By seb
WolfCop​ (Original Motion Picture Picture Soundtrack) LP 2nd Pressing.

Sold out a long time ago, we had so much demand for it that we did a limited re-press on AMETHYST COLOR VINYL with a BONUS 7".

Limited to #450 copies worldwide. Vinyl packaged in a deluxe gatefold old school tip-on jacket with original artworks by Artwork by Randy Ortiz​ (Marvel Comics, Mondo,…)

Also included is a FREE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD and a BONUS 7" containing 3 promo tracks by Shooting Guns​ This bonus 7" comes on white or black vinyl (color randomly inserted).

NOW AVAILABLE & IN STOCK from

www.onewaystatic.com (Europe)
www.lightintheattic.net (North America)

By Volzom Zofbie
By seb
LOL :-)
By seb
Hell yes… first award we ever won with a release.

Canadian music award in the category of 'Best Metal/Hard'
Congratulations to Shooting Guns!

Wanna know what all the fuzz is about? We are sold out but you can still grab one from
www.lightintheattic.net

By Little Walter
Hell yeah! Congratulations, OWS - that's some well-earned glass.
By ieatworms
Well done to you & Shooting guns.One great fucken record, I've played this one so much I'm expecting the needle to come thru to the other side at any time.
By revolver
I got this yesterday, great Black Friday deal! I got the download card, but sadly I did not get the 7" Otherwise great music, and the Gatefold is really sturdy!

Edit__ Just got an email telling me I'll be getting a copy of the 7" in January!

Got the movie on Blu Ray, it has an over the top vibe kind of like Hobo with a Shotgun!
By revolver
Forgot to update this, I got the 7" about 3 weeks ago, sensational cover on it! I wonder who is doing the music for WolfCop 2?