Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By black7towr
I ordered the Wolfcop soundtrack from SSD yesterday. Wanted to be sure to get this before it sold out.
By blastman
For anyone who wants to see Wolfcop on the big screen in the UK (specifically London), Den Of Geek are organising a screening for this Friday and are giving away a limited number of free tickets.

See here for more details.
By cookythecook
thanks for the heads up!!!!!!!! just ordered at LITA
By blue15
Just ordered a copy from LITA, thanks.
By Occhionero
Ordered @onewaystatic! Thanks for the info!
By layneharvey
i already ordered WOLFCOP from soundstagedirect, but i got your email and ordered that deep focus release. that things looks amazing. and it looks like if you order straight from deep focus, you can choose colored or black vinyl.
By Ptflea2
"And boom goes the dynamite" thanks to LITA.
By seb
WOLFCOP Cassette = completely sold out from onewaystatic.com … a couple left on lightintheattic.net

WOLFCOP Vinyl = going fast!
By texasvinyl
Finally got to see this movie. Now this is my speed! Deliciously clichéd, lots of terrible wolf puns, and a great soundtrack. What more do you need?
By texasvinyl
I used the magical interwebs since it apparently has no US distribution until 2015. I'll definitely pick this up on blu ray when it makes its US debut next year.
By Whip Wilson
I borrowed this from the European Internet over the weekend and it was a very fun watch. The music works quite well within the context of the film.
By nick_rising
Just got my Wolfcop tape today and the actual tape flipped inside the shell during shipment :/ Is LITA pretty good about exchanges/replacements?
By seb
Did you try using the oldschool pencil through the holes and turn trick? If that fails, mail me and I'll hook you up with a replacement!
By hudpitch
Managed to snag a copy of this from Love Film in the UK, thoroughly enjoyable movie, some good laughs and of course a good soundtrack. Awesome!
By Purplemule74
My local record store had two copies of Wolf Copy sitting in the soundtrack bin. It doesn't appear that this soundtrack is selling like hot cakes.
By Purplemule74
...'Wolf Cop' that is. I'm sure Wolf Copy would be awesome.
By seb
quite the opposite actually, this was our fastest selling release to date ;-)
Between us and LITA we have 7 copies left.

Must admit we did not see this coming though.
By phantomnoir
Heard that Wolfcop 2 is in the works since the first film sold to lots of distributors worldwide. Will you take care of the soundtrack too?
By seb
No clue yet if we will or won't but we'll consider it!
By MaxwellHauser
I was happy to get a copy of this. My store was able to get a few copies through Light in the Attic. I was disappointed however to find that there was no download card when I cracked open the LP. I'm bummed about that but happy with every other aspect of the release.

Anyway I can get a high-quality download of this thing?
By antimax
Hey One Way Static - Have you sent all these out yet? I ordered mine a while ago (9/2/14) from LITA and have been waiting for it. OWS club member here, my name is Max Winston. Should I contact LITA, or…?