Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By colicub
I'm just cursing the fact I didn't have the cash to join the Static Club when the memberships were open. Hopefully I can grab a copy of this down the line.
By dumaisaudio
So did anyone grab this at MondoCon? I'm on the fence about whether to get the vinyl or save some money and get the cassette (I'm a club member, so I can order whichever). The music is cool, but I'm not sure if I'd listen to it enough to spend more for the vinyl. Seeing an actual picture of the color would be cool. I'm not seeing any on Instagram yet, which may suggest not many people bought it.
By toosoonjunior
You may not be seeing pictures of it because the blue/red marbling is pretty weak, at least on my copy it is (see below). It basically looks like a blue record with some faint red blemishes here and there. I really enjoy the music though. I'll be picking up the cassette too.

By strictlywayward
I will definitely be picking up a cassette, and hopefully an LP, of this. I love having these albums on tape for listening to in the car (where they sound a thousand times better than on my home tape deck). I regret not picking up a Phantom LP because that album was a lot cooler than the samples indicated and we all know how bad even the best tapes sound.
By layneharvey
@texas - that SHAUN OF THE DEAD variant looks incredible! and which test pressing did you get? have you listened and figured it out yet??? awesome haul, man!
By texasvinyl
not sure, equipment is getting fixed at the moment.
By texasvinyl
I wanna know where/how to watch the movie! Doesn't seem to be available anywhere.

Might do a WolfCop costume for Halloween this year. Seems easy enough, grey werewolf mask, wolf hand gloves, and a tan cop shirt. No one will know what it is though!
By seb
If you are from the US i would wait until LITA has stock up in a couple of weeks. Much cheaper with the shipping and all.
By slybonethetownie
............and obviously it's a little late for this but it did show at MondoCon in Austin on Sept. 20 and 21. No other US showings listed on the official Wolfcop site as of now.

http://wolfcop.com/
By layneharvey
anyone have experience preordering something like this from soundstage direct? i would be worried they don't get enough copies and can't fulfill the order. prob just wait til LITA has them up.
By Jimmy_Mike
I wouldn't be so confident in LITA, I got burned on the Ferox limited edish. LITA told me they over sold and refunded my money. I've never purchased from SSD, but always heard good things. Also with exception of the Ferox goof I have never had problems with LITA and love that operation.
By toosoonjunior
For what it's worth, I pre-ordered Friday the 13th through SSD and it's on its way to me now.
By Ptflea2
Layne,

I ordered the T2 release during a Soundstage Direct sale for the first time and it went without a hitch. Took about 5 business days to arrive. I would definitely order from them again. In fact, I'll probably pull the trigger with WolfCop here.
By layneharvey
thanks for the recommendations, guys. went ahead and ordered from soundstage, and picked up Don Julian's soundtrack to SAVAGE! to qualify for free shipping while i was at it. :)
By Spun out of control
Not vinyl but... these just in from stormin' Norman Records in the UK...

Good to have these finally in hand - and with 10% off my next purchase offered too.

Do we need a new Spin The Plastic Cogs thread?

Wrong thread but I note the Surf Nazis cassette is a joint OWS and Strange Disc release... STRANGESTATIC01 on the package (the new Mondo + DW)??
By tonyandrewgiles
Probably a long shot but does anyone have an MP3 card they're not using for this?

I have it on order with my sub but won't get it for a little while and I'm really curious how this sounds.

Figured you guys would be my best bet :)
By Voodoo_Jim
My one purchase with SSD was a bit iffy - it took several weeks for in stock items to get to me, BUT it was very securely packaged. I think it got packaged and put aside pre-shipping in error.
By slybonethetownie
I figure that Seb would be OK with this as you are a Static Club member, so here's the link to the Wolfcop wav files:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wxvrnsgd2sqh ... Av_5a?dl=0

Seb sent me this link when I asked him for it, so I'm sure he'd do the same for you, so I'll just cut out the middleman and sent it straight to you, enjoy!

Take care!
By tonyandrewgiles
@slybone - Is that private reply for me?

Can't see anything if it is :/
By slybonethetownie
Yep, not sure why you can't see it. Hows about you email me at slybonethetownie at yahoo dot com instead?
By tonyandrewgiles
On its way buddy.