Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Ignatius
Oh hell yes, love this soundtrack. This'll be an immediate pre-order from me.
By ninjaqutie
It's past Tuesday and is now Wednesday... where are you OWS!?! :D
By seb
Keep an eye open for tomorrow ;-)
By jdubtxn
I assume I will be able to snag this through LITA correct?
By seb
Yes sir!
By lazyben
We're hooked!
By phantomnoir
[quote=31070]It’s past Tuesday and is now Wednesday… where are you OWS!?! [/quote]

hit f5 500 times and the Candyman soundtrack will appear.
By ninjaqutie
[quote=31095]

hit f5 500 times and the Candyman soundtrack will appear.
[/quote]

:( I can't... I broke it during the waxwork drop. LOL!
By jdubtxn
I'm trying to save money but you can have it instead One Way Static. Just keep putting out stuff I can't resist.
By seb

One Way Static Records is really proud to be bring you their latest release, A release where we had the chance to work with two icons in their own respective fields!

Today we present to you the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack to Clive Barker's 1992 'CANDYMAN' composed & performed by PHILIP GLASS.

Clive Barker who wrote the story for Candyman is a multi talented artist, painter, director & producer. The extent of his work is endless. Spawning Nightbreed, Hellraiser, Lord Of Illusions and the Books Of Blood just to name a few.

Philip Glass also needs no introduction. Considered one of the most influential composers of the last century his works are featured in a multitude of movies like Koyaanisqatsi, Hamburger Hill, The Truman Show, etc. Mr. Glass was nominated for and won several Golden Globes, Bafta & Academy Awards.

For the first time on vinyl and available on the following versions:

LIMITED COLOR VINYL : packaged in a deluxe gatefold old school tip-on jacket with printed insert. Comes on BEE STRIPED VINYL and SILVER MIRROR VINYL. These variants are inserted randomly and are limited to #500 copies each worldwide. They come sequentially foil numbered (2 series of /500).

Also available on CLEAR YELLOW VINYL limited to #100 copies exclusively available from Clive Barker. (this edition is NOT numbered)

BLACK VINYL : limited to 1400 copies worldwide. Packaged in a deluxe Tip-On Gatefold jacket. Comes with a printed insert and obi strip.

CASSETTE EDITION : limited to 400 copies worldwide with alternate artworks. Contains bonus foreign trailer audio material. Static Club members with a cassette option will automatically receive the limited hand numbered edition (Lim. #100 copies). Left-overs will go to non Static Club members who order first.

All versions come with extensive & exclusive liner notes by PHILIP GLASS (Koyaanisqatsi, Hamburger Hill, The Truman Show), CLIVE BARKER (Hellraiser, Nightbreed), VIRGINIA MADSEN (Dune, The Haunting), TONY TODD (Final Destination, Night Of The Living Dead, Platoon), XANDER BERKELEY (Salem TV series, Kick-Ass, Terminator 2) & TED RAIMI (The Evil Dead, Shocker, Spiderman).

Available from:

www.onewaystatic.com (Europe, Rest Of The World)
www.lightintheattic.net (North America)
By pabloeterovic
when is it going to be available the version on Clive Barker's site?
Amazing release, I will try to grab all versions. congratulations.
By NMA
Wow.

How does bee striped vinyl look and how does silver mirror vinyl look? Any prototypes?

=======

By tonyandrewgiles
@ows - is the mirror version like Death Waltz's Maniac?
By philball1974
looks amazing! ordered the coloured. Cant wait.
By ninjaqutie
I want to know what the two look like so I know what to pick for my sub! :D
By seb
Thanks guys. No prototypes of the color variants yet, but will be awesome as usual ;-)
Clive Barker version is going up on his website later today.

Cheers

By philball1974
Bee stripe is clearly going to be cool as fook!!
By Deadite
What a pleasant surprise! Was not expecting this to drop today. Was able to snag the deluxe off LITA.

Super pumped about this one after revisiting the movie a few nights ago. Should be an epic release!!!!
By bansel
100 exclusive variant on Clive Barkers site! I hope he doesn't get the Waxwork treatment if his website crashes lol!
By ghostfires
Oh no! I'm trying to check out at LITA's site and the paypal link continues to fail! I really hope this doesn't prevent me from getting a deluxe edition before it sells out! I've emailed Josh at LITA, so hopefully they can invoice me before they run out...
By EdKings
A no-brainer for me.. Ordered the limited version, can't wait to see and hear it! I remember when I first rented it on vhs and watched it with a group of friends.. It was goooood! @one way static, thnx for another great release!
By fanboy
I pre-ordered the deluxe version from LITA. This is one of the greatest soundtracks ever! Loved when they used pieces of it in American Horror Story!
By phantomnoir
best soundtrack release of 2014 so far?