By reelybored
Candyman would be fantastic, big fan of that score! [crosses fingers]
By DISCOSUCKS...
My god @purplemule - that poster! :O
By seb
you guys crack me up :-) :-)
By Purplemule74
@Discosucks -

Yeah. I know. That dog does looks vicious.
By toosoonjunior
Guys, this is clearly hinting at the soundtrack for My Girl...
By DISCOSUCKS...
Amazing soundtrack by Hans Zimmer & Tommy Wiseau though.
By Purplemule74

OK, I guess even a zombie can know when a topic jumped the shark. Usually because that very same zombie is sitting on the back of the shark, eating it.
By DISCOSUCKS...
But seriously though. It's The Swarm.

No, Candyman.

No, The Swarm.

AAAARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Purplemule74
I actually sat through "Honey" Jimmy Mike. I called the health inspector because that honey sure wasn't sweet.
By dumaisaudio
I keep seeing sealed copies of Goldsmith's The Swarm vinyl for $4 and $5 in multiple used bins, and it's always there when I return, so since no one wants to buy that, I'm guessing it's not that one.
By Darren LD1984
Is it Candyman five times and BeetleJuice three times? Back in the day when Candyman came out, a bunch of guys in my school thought he was real. The same guys said Freddy was real too though
By DISCOSUCKS...
Candyman is TOTALLY real. And if you genuinely don't believe me, stand in front of a mirror and say his name five times.....

Seriously though, I found the film so unsettling on it's first release that I actually couldn't be convinced to do the say-his-name thing. On the other hand, no matter how hard I try i cant get Beetlejuice to show up and wreak hilariously surreal havoc with my home life :(