Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Spun out of control
Will have to give this a listen... saw the movie back in the day and enjoyed but can't say I've thought about it since - any more than 2 tracks we can hear?

Love OWS but the cover doesn't grab me like Wolf Cop and Phantom - not a patch on offerings from WW, DW or Mondo in the graphics department but all subjective I guess ;)
By NathanLurker
Without any pictures, I just can't decide which limited colored variant I prefer. And I am trying to enforce a "1 copy only" of any new release purchase to reduce my expenses. Had to get 2 in this case. One silver mirror, and one bee stripped. I'll trade one once I've seen and chosen my favorite I guess.

Really good prices on all the ows releases btw
By teenagegrubworm
I pick the bee striped version for my sub copy
By Hoodini
[quote=31174]Without any pictures, I just can’t decide which limited colored variant I prefer. And I am trying to enforce a “1 copy only” of any new release purchase to reduce my expenses. Had to get 2 in this case. One silver mirror, and one bee stripped. I’ll trade one once I’ve seen and chosen my favorite I guess.

Really good prices on all the ows releases btw
[/quote]

Cannot agree more :)
By reelybored
Super stoked for this release, it is truly a great time to be a fan of both horror and vinyl!
By static14
Ordered mine from LITA. The only negative thing about this release is that I won't have it by Halloween :)
By bansel
Did anyone from US try ordering the Clive Barker version. No shipping to US??
By lazyben
Yeah, same thing (and I only got that after registering, got a different error about no shipping selected before that). That website is really slow so maybe it's being walloped and they're all actually gone or it couls just be screwed up. The store appears to be US based, right?
By lazyben
And now it's working
By texasvinyl
I can get all the way to the payment screen. Not sure what you mean, looks like it ships to the US. Also why is it $40? Translucent yellow vinyl should cost less than a mirrored/bee striped color treatment.

Subbers can buy the second variant and have it boxed with the subber copy from LITA so I did that as usual. Plus I was a 2014 part 1 LITA subscriber and get to use their discount, so the second copy was a little over $19 shipped. I will probably have to reup my LITA sub for 2015 part 1 since it has probably paid for itself in discounts on their distributed stuff. I buy a ton from them!
By abedunk
seems to be working now. got my "honey yellow" vinyl ordered (from Seattle)!
By toosoonjunior
I receive a "Forbidden" error message when I try to add it to my cart on the CLive Barker site.
By lazyben
Now all I have to do is resist buying the other variant or a black one. Been listening to the wavs this afternoon and this is an absolute killer score and given the nature of it I want the cleanest pressing possible so avoiding the striped version (ordered silver for my static club copy) and the honey one looks nice so hoping one of those plays well enough to save buying a black copy too.
By ninjaqutie
$15 shipping for the honey yellow is flipping ridiculous and they are charging me tax and I live in a tax free state. I was going to get it, but I'm already a sub, so I'd rather spend my $59 on something else. WTF barker...
By Moonshake
Got to checkout and honey yellow is 64.95 USD shipping to the UK. Think I'll just stick with my sub!
By toosoonjunior
I'm having difficulty talking myself into dropping $55 on this (including $12 shipping), when I know I can get it for half the price on LITA...
By Moonshake
64.95 shipping + 40 vinyl. Total 104.95 USD to the UK!
By toosoonjunior
Yeah, I can't do it. I'm going LITA.
By pabloeterovic
DIDN'T MADE AN ORDER TO
us$ 60 JUST FOR SHIPMENT IS INSANE
By lazyben
Hmmm, I paid $6.70 for priority mail shipping (to California) so basically $50 including sales tax which is not exactly cheap but better than you lot are managing apparently. They must have a really crappy shipping calculator.