Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By NMA
I guess they are all sold-out now... (It says 'Sorry, we do not have enough "Candyman Soundtrack [Honey Colored Vinyl]" in stock to fulfill your order right now' when added to the cart)

The URL:

http://www.realclivebarker.com/product/ ... ored-vinyl

==============
By chuck
I just managed to order one. Must still be held in peoples carts.
By texasvinyl
Just in time for CANDYMAN: Bees, bees everywhere. It seems my neighbor has a wall full of them, and they apparently like "bearding" on my front porch light.

By philball1974
Also nicely timed is an article in this months issue of Fangoria Magazine.

By Bub
Hey Seb, can we expect some variant pics soon? I haven't chosen my sub copy yet. Anxiously awaiting!
By tonyandrewgiles
Hey @ows - Is Candyman shipping on the 28th?
By Ptflea2
I might get blasted for this, but I rewatched Candyman last night (it had been close to 10 years)and the soundtrack sounded like just two separate songs played over and over again with no variety. Am I off here?
By DISCOSUCKS...
You're way off!!!!

(Well, sorta....it's not called "minimalism" for nothin' ;)
By lazyben
Who ever heard of a score with repeating themes? The humanity!

Also...what a theme. It deserves to be repeated.

As the release date gets closer I find myself muttering things in my, ahem, candyman voice. Is this wrong?
By DISCOSUCKS...
Yes.

You know it is.

Don't you have a kid??!
By lazyben
Yes...but at least she's not called Helen :)
By Ptflea2
I'm not faulting a soundtrack for having a "theme" or even as Lazy states "a repeating theme," but for 90 minutes it sounded like Glass repeated the same two songs and nothing more.

I guess I need to catch up on what's made Glass so popular......
By ghostfires
@lazyben - don't feel too bad about it! My 6 year old son consistently repeats around the house "mom, can I have a stomach pounder and a coke?!" from Carpenter's Fog, as well as "you know what ol' Jack Burton always says..." From Big Trouble.
By DISCOSUCKS...
@ghostfires -- that's....just.....awesome.

Almost makes me wanna have kids, to you know...indoctrinate them.

But not quite ;)
By ironjaiden
@ghostfires Hah! That's great.

My wife taught the kids the jingle from Halloween III so every morning I wake up to "24 days till Halloween, Halloween, Halloween. Sillllllver Shamrock!"
By seb
If all goes well shipping will still start on the 28th and we'll have some variant pics before that.
By tonyandrewgiles
This probably the only time where I've had the digital version on constant rotation.

Seriously excited for this :D
By Spun out of control
Am with you on that Ptflea2, the repetition didn't move me - but then it is a long time since I've seen the movie. Can't love 'em all... On the plus side leaves me with cash to spend on whatever (more) interesting releases are coming up next.
By seb
CANDYMAN Cassette = completely sold out from onewaystatic.com … a couple left on lightintheattic.net

CANDYMAN Limited Vinyl = completely sold out from onewaystatic.com … a couple left on lightintheattic.net

CANDYMAN Black Vinyl = a couple left on both our sites.

Cheers
By strictlywayward
I live for Glass' fifth string quartet. He does have a lot of repetitive material, but that's what classical music is all about--running things into the ground.
By dumaisaudio
Any pics of the variants yet? I told Sara I was going to wait to see them before I make my choice of which one I want. Looking forward to this one, definitely different than most of the stuff being reissued these days.
By seb
Hey friends,

We have a bit of a sad update on Candyman :(

You can read all about it HERE

Bummed!
By philball1974
Bad news. There must be a sense that this resurgence is nothing more than a fad otherwise someone would have invested into it by now.

Q. will you be holding on to people's other orders until this time or ship items separately?