Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By seb
Great to hear! You're the first one I read feedback from.

Thanks and enjoy Lazyben
By deafmetal
CANDYMAN

CANDYMAN

CANDYMA
By DISCOSUCKS...
N

CANDYMAN

CAAAAAANNNNDY--MAN!!!!!!
By Whip Wilson
Listen, Disco, I don't want to tell you your business, but a sprinkler is just not the most cost effective way to get jam on your toast.
By DISCOSUCKS...
I know, I know @Mateo. Much easier to just say ROBINSONS five times in a row.......and a vengeful golliwog appears and spreads tha shit outta it!
By monsterworship
Candyman arrived today.

Saw some other pix online where they had obistrips, is that only retail versions?
By seb
Yes, obi is only on the black vinyl
By danwh1tepony
I am waiting impatiently for this one, got my shipping notice on the 15th for the coloured vinyl, has anyone in the UK received their copy yet?
By DISCOSUCKS...
@dan -- well, I was just about to post this :)

Really, really nice work OWS! And I can now officially apologise to Seb after previously saying I was disappointed with the LP reveal - it worked out great for me as I did get the mirror edition as I hoped. Nice! It's a very subtle colour, kinda grainy grey, but I've given it my best shot at taking a pic:

I'd forgotten this was a gatefold too, so that was a nice surprise - and the sleeve notes are pretty kick ass!

Be excited, @dan!
By danwh1tepony
I cannot wait for this one @disco.
By deafmetal
I am anxiously awaiting the Clive Barker variant to arrive on my doorstep. Very tempted to go down to a shop and snag a black vinyl, but I will try to resist the temptation.

Turn off the lights, grab a mirror (and a beer)...
By seb
Deafmetal, I just heard from Clive that they will start shipping out the CB Candyman edition today or tomorrow.
If you are one of the lucky 100 who snagged one then you should get it soon.
By seb
On a related matter>

We got in like four-five copies of the Clive Barker edition.
Since it would feel stupid to list them on sale and disappoint a zillion people … we decided to just give them away for free.

You can win copies on>

instagram.com/onewaystaticrecords
facebook.com/onewaystatic
twitter.com/onewaystatic
onewaystaticrecords.tumblr.com

Good luck!
By tonyandrewgiles
@onewaystatic - I actually think I've entered to win on all formats...

I'm just a huge fan :D
By RougeGorge
Someone already got his sub copy in France ?
By Charlie13
Got my copy today. Mirror edition. Looks and sounds amazing. Another great release.
By layneharvey
got my copy today - bee striped edition. am i the first bee stripe here? all i have seen are mirrors! :). #449 of 500

By Dollarhyde
My bee striped arrived today. Really great score and great sounding pressing.
By hellorockview89
Got my Mirror in today. Was initially hoping for the bee stripe, but it was an instant win over when I saw the mirror in person. I got #192. OWS outdid themselves on this release. A really beautifully packaged piece all around.

I also entered on all four outlets for the Clive Barker edition give away. Good luck to everyone hoping to win one. I knew I kept my twitter and tumblr accounts for a reason! Here's hoping I don't forget my credentials to those accounts in the next 2 weeks! :)
By deathwaltz
So I generally think the 90's was a low point for American horror and maybe because of this I don't ever really remember paying a huge amount of attention to Candyman. I certainly watched it but it never really stuck out . I rewatched it on Blu last night and blow me if it ddn't make me jump out of my skin ! I thought it was really good (end was a bit fumbled) but nice to be able to revist something and be very pleasantly surprised !
By philball1974
I need to rewatch it but i certainly remember the car park scene where Candyman is calling for Helen!! terrifying!
By Pitch
Received with thanks. Straight on the turntable - I love good Glass, and this is sublime Glass!!! A lovely release.
By deafmetal
@Spencer, I always felt it was one of the better ones from that time period, which were indeed filled with piles of crap films.
By dumaisaudio
Listened to my mirror copy last night. Great package, quiet pressing, probably my favorite OWS release so far.
By seb
Thx bro, glad you dig it!