Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Ignatius
Spinning my mirror pressing as I type this. Gorgeous, fantastic release. So worth the wait. I can tell this is going to be getting major rotation for quite a while.

Love the slightly contentious disconnect between some of the opinions in the liner notes as well.
By philball1974
How annoying how you all have your copy already! postmans just been and again nothing!! pfft
By sonnydexter
Collected mine from the sorting office this morning :)

bee striped 163/500

Thanks for such an amazing release! :)
By seb
Phil, shoot me an email if you have not received by monday ... So I can check up.
I know for a fact your copy went out coz I've seen your name on the ship list.
By oaxaca
Piccadilly shipped mine today, can't wait to spin it!!
By philball1974
Thanks Seb, really appreciate that. Hopefully it will come tomorrow!
By RougeGorge
Can't wait for my Sub copy, I hope it will come this week.
By seb
Should be with you soon in France!
By Occhionero
Mine arrived in Germany today. Silver Vinyl!
By abedunk
Just received from Real Clive Barker:

Your order was shipped on Tuesday, 27th January 2015 via UPS

"Honey colored vinyl" on the way!!!
By lazyben
I got a shipping notice for the Clive Barker edition today too. It actually arrived last week (I'm only a few miles from where it shipped from).

It sounds better than my silver copy which is a definite plus, I think this is the one I'll keep if I ever ditch my spare copies of things.
By deafmetal
Sounds absolutely pristine! Overall, this an amazing release OWS.

By Hardrain02
Received a very special delivery of a Candyman test pressing this morning. Than you so much OneWaySataic. Im absolutely over the moon with it. Its my first test pressing too. What a way to start the day.
By Juiceycow
Just got mine today here in Calgary, Canada. 335/500. Will give it a spin tonight :)
By abedunk
"mirror", "bee striped", "honey" vinyl. 94/500, 319/500, and the "honey" copy has no stamp.
By seb
Awesome pics and video's!
By albatard
Musically speaking, this might be my fave OWS release so far!
By DrRhythm
I'm more than happy with my black vinyl copy - all good!
By DrRhythm
Listening again - loving this one!
By philball1974
Thanks to the love and dedication of the guys at OWS i finally got a copy of Candyman. Awesome record.

Thanks again Seb. Very much appreciate your hassle free style of helping customers. :)
By EdKings
Ok, I HAVE to post something about this record..
Clearly I've underestimated this score.. wow! What a fun and clear listen! Great work OWS! Cheers!
By NathanLurker
I think it's an essential record to get this year. I was also underestimating the score at the beginning but it's a great record and it's right by Cannibal Ferox' side as my favorite OWS records.
By EvanCampbell
I have to say that the pressing is incredible...clear as a bell!
By seb
Thanks guys... We're pretty happy with how it turned out, it was a big deal for us working with Mr Glass on this landmark release.