Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By dumaisaudio
Are subbers going to be offered the chance to purchase the limited cassette or the option to buy both colors? I remember for Cannibal, there was a special LITA page for us to use. Just wondering.
By seb
There is a private LITA link like with CF...it was in the same mail as the variant, download etc.
Didn't you get it? If not email Sara.
By oaxaca
This has just come down to £23.99 on UK amazon. About the same as it would cost on OneWayStatic site after shipping I think. But you never know amazon may decrease it more so may be worth pre-ordering on there now and if it does drop a bit more you'll be quids in with their pre-order price promise! :p
By slybonethetownie
I've been meaning to chime in for a while now to say that I've really been digging the Subbers DL for this release. Probably listened to it 6 or more times now. I agree with Seb's comparison of this to Goblin, but I do think it's pretty original as well and a lot of fun to listen to. Can't wait for the hard copies to ship in a few weeks!
By NathanLurker
I just realized I've been busy enough I completely forgot to download my digital edition.
By ninjaqutie
I've listened to this a handful of times as well and I love it. I feel that it holds the authenticity of the original soundtrack quite well, yet also has its own unique sound. It isn't something that I would want to become the norm, but I do like this. I am really looking forward to putting the needle down on this once it arrives.
By tonyandrewgiles
D'oh! I didn't even realise there was a DL until I saw this thread.

I should pay more attention to emails...
By tonyandrewgiles
This is far better than I anticipated.

Wasn't so keen on the 2 tracks up on Soundcloud but listening to the score as a whole I absolutely love it.

Very much looking forward to this arriving.
By slybonethetownie
Yes, I definitely agree that it has a different (better) effect when taken in as a whole. Looking forward to getting it in my hands!
By seb
For all you digital hounds out there The Laze's The Phantom Of The Opera is up on Spotify and iTunes now.
By seb
PHANTOM OF THE OPERA & DISTRIBUTED TITLES UPDATE

Phantom Of The Opera is completely assembled and on schedule. It is shipping end of this week in North America & end of next week in Europe! So is Surf Nazis Must Die (3 weeks earlier than expected) and Witchboard.

All pre-orders made on www.onewaystatic.com (El Topo, Cineploit Records, Only Lovers Left Alive, Evil Dead, The Raid 2, etc..) will all be shipped out end of next week.

You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your package(s) went out.

Some of you will be getting really BIG packages :-)

Cheers
Seb
By DISCOSUCKS...
Gawd bless Seb and OWS for stocking the goodies - will you be carrying Chopping Mall by any chance guys?
By seb
@disco thanks brother! ....no Chopping Mall
By ninjaqutie
Can't wait!! Now I just want my Emanuel and hardware.
By jgibbs4053
just got an email from LITA and i cant remember ordering anything else from them so i guess my copy is on the way!
By teenagegrubworm
It's the Phantom, my copy arrived today from LITA
By Purplemule74
The second post of this thread mentioned that the limited edition would come with a bonus surprise... I'm surprised no one else on this thread seemed to take an interest in what that surprise is. I'm looking forward to getting mine so I can see what it is!
By teenagegrubworm
My copy is the limited version and I didn't see any surprise?
By lazyben
Mine has a small piece of paper in the front half of the gatefold that contains a surprise (not going to reveal it here but it is NOT nekkid pictures of sarah brightman).
By teenagegrubworm
I did not look deep enough, I found it
By lazyben
Here's a pic of my black and white on clear splatter copy.

I'm enjoying the music. it's not the quietest pressing in the world but the whole thing has a somewhat live feel so it doesn't matter.
By Purplemule74
Dang, I still haven't received mine yet... I'm looking forward to the 'surprise', and I suppose the record too.
By slybonethetownie
Got my shipment notification from LITA, so can't wait for that package to arrive.

BTW Purplemule74, the bonus surprise was revealed by OWS in a post on page 2 of this thread. If you would like it to remain a surprise then just ignore this post.
By Purplemule74
Ha! I overlooked that post! I'll not look so I can remain surprised. Hopefully the thrill will last at least three to five seconds.
By philball1974
Looks ace. Have the EU ones been shipped yet?