Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By colicub
Hell yeah. Just...hell yeah.
By Volzom Zofbie
I was so happy when I got my Phantom of the Opera today, but the happiness soon turned to a frown when I realised the record was ruined. A small part of the run in groove was broken off.
The strange thing is that the missing part is nowhere to be found, so the damage must have happened before the record was put in to its sleeve. Also the cardboard mailer shows no sign of being tortured by the postman.

:(

By seb
Gulp...that looks ugly :(
Must have happened in the pressing plant.

We'll send you a new one, no problem!
By Volzom Zofbie
Awesome OWS.

By seb
We just got nominated for The Rondo Hatton Classic Horror Awards​ for our PHANTOM OF THE OPERA re-score release by the LAZE​ !!!

Please take a moment to vote for us HERE (follow instructions)

If you want to see us win this award, the please share this with your friends and get voting.

Thank you all!
By Whip Wilson
Congrats! Fingers crossed.
By HollowMoonz
Hello,

I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules here -

You can now buy a few of the original drawings from the OWS Phantom sleeve from my shop: http://kenn.tictail.com.

Cheers,

Kenn
By chandler75
That's pretty cool, and decent prices as well. According to Discogs, you also did the art for "A Field in England"?
By philball1974
It's cool artwork but those prices!!
By HollowMoonz
Hi Rasmus,

Yeah myself and Luke Insect did the Artwork for AFIE as well (UK version anyway).
By HollowMoonz
Hi Phil,

What would you feel would be a fairer price for the drawings? Genuinely interested.
By philball1974
HollowMoonz I am in no way criticising or belittling you're work, its very good and if you think they are worth £180 then thats what they are worth. Its not for me to say.

If you are asking me what I would pay for it then that I can answer. For an original 20cm drawing from an up and coming artist I would probably pay £40-50. Bear in mind I could get a limited edition (of 100) Candice Tripp A2 print for £150.

Sell more for less.

Like I say, its not for me to value your work. And it is genuinely very cool.
By HollowMoonz
Thanks for replying Phil. It's always hard to know how to price original work, I might reduce the price a little in the next week or so - although not £40-50 low!

I am very familiar with Candice's work, it's great.
By philball1974
£50 Low I would buy the sightseers from you! :)

Good luck with it.
By koffinduster
please tell me this is just the black version. i just ordered the colored thru another website yesterday-NOT for $10 lol
By seb
Yep, it's the black vinyl version!