Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By seb
By NMA
As an OWS sub from overseas with no RSD in his country, will I be able to grab one of those picture disc later on? Via web store? :/
By seb
All static club members will be able to buy it from us.
By NMA
One way static, one word "superb" :D
By repulsion
thanks! will definitely grab one :)
By RougeGorge
[quote=13497]All static club members will be able to buy it from us.[/quote]

Oh yes, thank you !
By slybonethetownie
At first after reading these last few posts I thought that I'd missed some announcement about an exclusive RSD release from OWS or something, but it appears that there's been no announcement yet and I'm just seeing some posts by some diligent OWS fans about it. In case anyone else is somewhat confused like I was, I think this is what they're talking about: http://www.onewaystatic.com/products/52 ... disc-vinyl
By layneharvey
@slybonethetownie - yes, that is precisely what they are talking about. :)
By repulsion
@ slybonethetownie
"diligent OWS fan", nice slogan for a shirt, it is gonna be my new silk screen project. :)
By slybonethetownie
Glad I could help! Maybe you should change your screen name to "Diligently Repulsed" or something like that!
By hugeworm1224
Does anyone know what kind of packaging the RSD Last House will come in?
By seb
Classic clear picture disc bag with stickers on front and back. Insert included.
We did not want to put this one in a record jacket, that would have hidden the picture disc completely.

Cheers hugeworm
By seb

That's right ! Tomorrow April 19 is Record Store Day, THE day to celebrate record store culture worldwide.

For this occasion we released DAVID HESS’ soundtrack to THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT on a limited (1500 copies worldwide) PICTURE DISC edition.

To celebrate RSD even further we are giving away TEN vouchers for 25 euro, redeemable on www.onewaystatic.com valid on current or future releases.

How do I win one of these vouchers?

1— Visit your record store and snap a picture of yourself holding a copy of THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT Picture Disc (inside or in front of the record store).

2 — Post your picture on one of these social media channels

Instagram : Post your picture and use the tag @onewaystaticrecords + the hashtags #onewaystatic & #RSD14 (Also try to tag or name the record store you are in)

Twitter : Tweet your picture and include our addy @onewaystatic + the hashtag #RSD14 (Also try to include the record store's twitter addy or name in your tweet)

Facebook : Post your picture on our wall at www.facebook.com/onewaystatic (Also try to tag or name the record store you are in)

We wish you all a happy record store day!
Enjoy, good luck and have fun digging.
By Re-animated Cat
This is fun. Looking forward to seeing those pics! :)
By seb
Me too :)
By crazybeats
I think you should all pose with 2 copies and hold them at the side of your head and pretend they are big earrings.
By phantomforce
Last House RSD is so sick. Love the sleeve / insert / numbered sticker and of course, vinyl.

Seriously can't wait for more upcoming releases, especially the Cannibal Ferox dropping this week!!

B
By slybonethetownie
Hey Seb,

Did you already select the RSD contest winners who win the 10 OWS vouchers? I didn't submit any pictures since there was no RSD store in my area, but I'm just curious. I see that all of 6 people submitted pics on FB, and I'm not an Instagram or Twitter user so I don't know how that response was. Maybe everyone who submitted a pic will be a winner!?

Also, no pressing plant photos this time for CF? Not a big deal to me but just curious once again. I couldn't blame you for not posting them even if you have them. I'm sure you don't want any variant selection remorse in the 11th hour!

Just a couple of thoughts from my constantly inquiring mind!
By seb
RSD contest winners will be contacted tomorrow (friday) evening. We had A LOT of pics sent to us so it will be a totally random selection process.

Variant pics : should come in any day/moment now. They are on their way. We'll send out an email to everybody on monday with the pics and shipping status etc.

And if any club members change their mind on the variant after seeing the pics they can let us know, no probs.

Cheers dude
By layneharvey
hey guys, looks like OWS are picking the winners from the RSD14 photo contest that they announced, and i was one of them! keep an eye on your facebook/twitter/instagram submissions in case you are selected as well. this rules! i'll save that voucher for the upcoming phantom release. :)
By Whip Wilson
Congrats, Layne, and good luck everyone else!

Except for you. You know who you are.
By BasementHorror
@layneharvey, I've read of your legendary luck with variants, but getting the last split color variant of Slumber Party Massacre from LITA, and then winning the OWS RSD contest...all in one day...you, sir, are truly touched...
By NathanLurker
that's more of that moustache luck.
Good for you Layne ! :)

I can't wait for Phantom !!!
By layneharvey
@basementhorror - ha ha! yeah, lady luck is on my side today for sure.

@mateo - thanks! man, i am intrigued by who the last part of your comment is directed to. :)

@nathanlurker - the moustache will be departing this face in about a month's time. at least for a few months. gotta let the face breathe. :D been two years with this thing adorning my trusty upper lip. can't wait to eat a big burger without biting into the ol' stache. i am a member of the Holy City Beard and Moustache Society here in charleston, sc and there is a moustache and beard competition we are putting on, which i have entered into, so i have to wait til that is over before the great shave. i hope my fellow club members don't give me too hard of a time. ;)