Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By chandler75
The Last House flexi is so much fun. I have the original one but will definitely also get this one if possible. I really wish OWS could do more of these, but I think Seb told me at some point that they are hard to get manufactured.

By seb
Yep, the waiting list for flexi's is 4-5 months...but it is getting better lately.
By ninjaqutie
I don't have the original LP or flexi, so I would love to snag one of these! :D
By scottydoo
I'm off to the Leeds showing so aslong as there's some left and no limit to how many I can buy ,I can look to buy for people off the board who don't want to risk waiting?
By slybonethetownie
Hey scottydoo, don't know if you were just offering for UK and European folks or if you're including us Yanks too, but I actually think I'll risk it and wait to see if any copies remain after the screenings. If copies do remain then I'm very confident that Seb will pull out all the stops to see that the US gets some too! Plus it would probably be more than a small ass-ache for you to ship those across the pond.

Thanks for the offer, and I hope Last House looks great on the big screen!

Thanks again!
By seb
Yep, left-overs are now online.
After Static Club members got their first pick,the remaining quantities were just too small to setup logistics for LITA.

www.onewaystatic.com only.
By Spun out of control
Ordered.... by the way, is there a 'best practice' to spin a flexi for the best sound - i.e best to weight 'em down, or sit one on top of an existing 7-inch..?

Forgive my ignorance - don't think I've owned a flexi disk since the early 1990s... ;)
By chandler75
I don't think you can get "best sound" from a flexi disc :)

I just play it the normal way.
By jgibbs4053
I sit mine on top of a record