Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By dumaisaudio
Mine is definitely more pink with a little white marble, very similar to the ones I've seen posted. I actually prefer the white version. Great overall package! It seems like all the companies releasing soundtracks are really stepping up their game with the packaging.
By chandler75
Could someone get some pictures up on Discogs so people don't start buying the red version thinking it's the pink version? :)

(If anyone actually has the pink version...).
By seb
From what I've seen and heard so far there are multiple variants ranging from light white marbled pink to a heavy pink to an almost red color.

Lol, the magic of variants. Next time I'll take the option to have the presses cleaned between colors. It's a lot of fun for you guys but I'm getting a million emails about this :-) will update info on the site and on discogs.

All colors are sold out by the way, sadly it's already being flipped on discogs for close to a 100$ :-(

...back to packing and shipping!
By chandler75
Ok, I think this is one release where I will not try to get all variants :D
By ghostfires
Damn! I was hoping I could find one of the error variants, I like the idea of the white and red swirling together accidentally!
By fluppeco
awesome first release sebastiaan! I'm a fan! straight from ows

By NathanLurker

I got copy number 285
By dumaisaudio
Nice to see a copy of the red version finally.
By dob66
#59 lovely dark pink marble

another great package...we are spoiled...and friggin' poor!

looking forward to more from OWS-awesome debut
By dob66
or is it cerise?
By siforster
#73 on White here :)
By soundtracks of fear

As my little girl says 'It's a bit scary daddy!'
The opening line sets the mood perfectly, but if she's listening have to sing over that bit ;)
By chuck
Is anyone that preordered this still waiting on their copy? I am :(
By chuck
Hey @ Pablo, Did you get a shipping notification from onewaystatic with a fedex tracking number that doesn't work?
By seb
Just got back from the Fabio Frizzi show.... A M A Z I N G

Chuck, Pablo
Every single order has been shipped. A lot of UK folk received their copies on thursday, others will get it on monday. Euro and overseas cats should get em next week depending on their location.

Hang in there brothers, all was shipped. Watch them mailboxes!
Any problems just email us. Catching up on email right now.

Seb
By chuck
Hey Seb,

Thanks for getting back to us. No problem, hombre. I'll keep my eyes peeled!

Great to hear you had a great time at f2f. I'm terribly upset I couldn't make it in the end :( My buddy who had my tickets said it was incredible. Best Halloween ever! He picked me up a Humphreys poster to say thanks.

Thanks again!
By Pitch
That is one amazing soundtrack - truly eclectic - from experimental soundscape / electro noise, through twisted folk, sunshine pop fragments, ragtime / dixy and country..... a unique experience that I can't stop playing! I hadn't heard it before, apart from accompanying the film, and I am honestly gobsmacked. David Hess was a visionary. Closest I can think of in contemporary sense would perhaps be Vincent Gallo - but that doesn't really do the whole thing justice. Thanks for getting it out on vinyl.

What else did he do musically? Anything more of this calibre?
By chandler75
Got my two copies today. One white and one red, # 45 and # 106. Looks great, although unfortunately both inners have several splits. Any way to maybe get replacement inners?
By seb
@Rasmus shoot us an email through the website and we'll get it sorted out!
By dannybos
Mine were also torn around five centimeters on all three sides. Am ok with it but is perhaps worth a look see, manufacturing wise. Not sure how much of a massive pain that may be, just a heads up really. The records themselves along with the noise they make are among the best I've seen and heard this year. Much love.
By chandler75
Another idea is to put the record in a cheap generic sleeve and also include the special sleeve. That way you'll make sure the special sleeve is unharmed.
By seb
We love printed inner sleeves. I think they look great.

But in all honesty… they are a pain in the ass to keep mint.
Think we'll go for a regular insert next release. Nobody likes damage to their sleeves.

By thenuthouse
If it makes you feel any better, the super high-quality sleeves that Waxworks shipped the Day of the Dead in were also torn to shit.