Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Whip Wilson
You can add me to the legions who can't post pictures properly. If you click the little empty box, it'll take you to the photograph.
By siforster
Edited to make it appear - not sure how exactly, I've been drinking.
And congrats on getting a mix!
By Whip Wilson
Thanks, Si! You're a diamond.
By slybonethetownie
Nice! Out of curiosity, what number is yours?
By StrangeVices
I got mine and it's beautiful!! It's the red/white marbled one #229. Can't wait to listen to this over the weekend. MANY thanks Seb.
By hncreature
^^^ PHOTOS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN ^^^
By slybonethetownie
Here's a question for anyone who knows the answer. Is the bonus flexi that comes with the Limited Edition inside the shrinkwrapped LP package or is it outside? I'm just wondering because I'm probably gonna keep my LP sealed for a while. Thanks in advance for anyone's reply!
By ScorpioAlter
Stoked on receiving this, today!
By antimax
slybonethetownie - it comes on the inside of the record packaging, in one of the gatefold pockets. Why would you keep the record sealed for a while?
By slybonethetownie
That's a fair question. I'm a collector of all David Hess media I can find, he's my favorite actor and one of my favorite musicians. I already have several copies of the Last House Soundtrack, (all of the previous CD releases), and decided to support OWS by buying all of the available variants of this release. I've listened to this soundtrack more times than I can remember, so other than the OWS LE being on vinyl, there's really nothing new for me to hear by opening my copy. I do own a turntable, but I'm not really a vinyl enthusiast like most of you probably are, so I'm not really drawn to opening a new LP right away like serious LP collectors are. Who knows though, there may be a night where after a few drinks I might decide the allure is too much and then I'll open it and give it a spin, but until then I've got a few opened CDs of it to enjoy.

There was a previous post by someone else which has since been edited that pondered whether I am an eBay flipper, and to that poster I answer no I certainly am not.

Thanks antimax for the reply, but as luck would have it my packages arrived just moments ago and thus my question was answered shortly ago by the sticker on the LP package.

All 4 of the variants look great by the way, and if anyone is wondering I received #164.

Thanks again antimax and everyone take care!
By antimax
@slybonethetownie - Ah, I see. Well, it DOES look pretty cool on the inside of the gatefold, so... :D
By dannybos
So good!
Looks pretty in pink to me.
By thedeepness
Got mine last night. #231 - PINK. Didn't get a chance to listen yet, hopefully tonight.
By albatard
Did you guys get a shipping notification from OWS before receiving it? I think i ordered it as soon as it went online...but still no news...
By reddye6
I ordered via LITA, and it did send a shipping notice with tracking info.
By seb
Got some questions and mails about the status of the shipments, so I thought I'd also post some info here.

We are in process of shipping all orders and are almost halfway. It's a lot to ship and we are working hard on getting it all out there. We should be done by the end of the week. So if you have not received a shipping notification yet, you'll get a one in the days to come.

The only customers & stores that already have the record are North American ones. All pics you see on social media come from them.

Light In The Attic (who services our customers in North America) is faster than us because :

- They have more people and logistics to ship such huge quantities.
- They got the records earlier (all our records are made in the US and then shipped by LITA to us in Belgium)
- We use a shipping partner in the UK (to ensure cheaper postage) So all records are shipped bulk from Belgium to the UK where it's redirected to the customers. That adds some time to the delivery.

I can assure you that no-one in Europe got their records yet. (except maybe a couple of Belgians who we service directly)

Amazon UK may be pretending to have them, but they don't because I'm looking at their boxed copies right now.
Everyone offering it on sites like ebay,discogs,amazon europe,… is either North American or offering a pre-order/import.

Long story short : hang in there. The official release date was only yesterday. Watch your email for a shipping confirmation in the next days.

Any questions, or problems : don't hesitate to mail us (email address on our website)
www.onewaystatic.com

Love
Seb
By chandler75
Take your time Seb... You guys are doing a stellar job!
By unpopular_poet
Got my copy from LITA today, as always, in perfect condition and looking great. Excellent job, well done!

Dan
By bitewerks
Received my copy from LITA. It's white vinyl. Will give it a spin tonight. Love the heavy, solid feel of the gatefold. I think the # is 211. Very nice debut release for OWS! Definitely looking forward to the next...

By albatard
Thanks for the informations Seb, can't wait !!!
By ghostfires
Also got my copy in on white vinyl from LITA. It looks really great, sounds awesome.
By dumaisaudio
I got copies on white and pink from LITA today. Are you sure it's only 50 or so copies on pink? I haven't seen any pics of a red one yet, but lots of people confirming white or pink. Looks great, can't wait to spin it!
By seb
Hard to say how many pink ones since we can't open em all up and break the shrinkwrap.
Also depends on what one's definition of pink is. It goes from light pink to white marbled to darker red.

I have some pics of the more red like variant somewhere. I'll try to post them here tomorrow.