Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hardrain02
DIY sounds good to me. Cant wait. Congrats again.
By jamie
Look fantastic well done,awaiting the postman early next year with excitement.
By bitewerks
Damn! Now I wish I had bought a limited version. That half n' half version is beautiful.
By Takora
Not sure if anyone here is from that area, but there will be two 35mm screenings of The Hills Have Eyes at Frankfurt Filmmuseum in January (3rd + 11th). Almost as if to coincide with the soundtrack release...
By seb
Limited cassette variant for the Hills Have Eyes. As radioactive as the movie ;-)

By slybonethetownie
Looks excellent! Can't wait to receive mine!
By repulsion
Hell yeah.... Love it and will have it!!
By soundtracks of fear
Still haven't succumbed to the cassette craze yet but this certainly is a tempter.Impressive and good fun! :)
By Hardrain02
Wow, looking fantastic. So glad I got the cassette and vinyl version, as well as the vinyl/cassette Static club too. Great work dude.
By hncreature
+1 with Dagar
By seb
THE HILLS HAVE EYES (Update)

We are happy to say that the wait is almost over : our teams here at OWS, LITA and at the pressing plant are assembling the vinyl, covers and inserts like mad men. 2000 records and 300 cassettes are being processed right now. We are working hard on getting everything shipped out and into your mailboxes before January has ended.

You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your package has been sent.
Thank you for your patience guys.

Seb
By Light In The Attic
Umm...I think LITA needs some Radioactive III in it's life.
By bitewerks
I received the cass. for The Hills Have Eyes today from LITA. The release looks great. Will give it a listen tomorrow when I'm in my van (my only tape deck). Hope to order the vinyl soon.

I lucked out & received one of the copies limited to 100 copies.
By thedeepness
Got my Hills Have Eyes package from LITA with my 2 records and cassette. The package is great all around, awesome cover, nice insert with liner notes from lots of different people involved in the film and music. I got 2 records because I really was hoping to get the clear/amber and I got 1 of each, score. clear amber (003/300) glow amber (103/300). Sound wise the clear/amber definitly sounds better to me, especially in the quiet parts. As far as the music goes I have never seen the film (I saw the remake...meh) and had never heard the music. It is very creepy and haunting in parts with some nice upbeat segments mixed in. Very minimal in many sections. I am just starting my second listen so I need to digest the music a little more.
Overall great stuff.
By layneharvey
@thedeepness - ooh, let's see some pictures! :)
By thedeepness
Let me see what I can do. To be honest I am not the most computer savay and have never really put pictures up before, I have to upload them somewhere else first to post them here, right? You can all make fun of my lack of computer skills now.
By thedeepness

Here is a test picture, lets see if I messed it up or not.
By thedeepness
Wow, it worked. Here are a few more.

By antimax
@thedeepness - man, you've gotta see the movie, it's great! Forget about the remake! :) Wes Craven when he was still raw and crazy.
By freshoj
nice pics!

in the interest of random facts nobody cares about, I got mine today too. It was numbered #293 and is glow/amber.

but what makes it really rare is that the inner LP sleeve was white with curved corners and not black with square corners. wicked wicked rare. send me offers directly. (though I guess it is kind of a bummer as those inners look nicer. poly-lined?)
By freshoj
and wow, my copy continues to become more and more limited! my copy is warped. take that all you guys stuck with plain old flat copies.

(luckily, my table tracks it just fine and this record may be one of the occasions where watching the needle bob adds to the vibe)

ok, and one other thing I just noticed as I was typing: the glow side is noisy. pretty easy to see as the noise clearly starts and stops each time the glow bit is under the needle. will be very curious to hear other experiences. (a new thread should probably be started if anyone is inspired. and please don't take this as an angry rant or as any kind of a slight against OWS. tricky business this pressing of records, especially ones like this.)
By thedeepness
Mine had the plain white inners as well. I buy poly lined white and black sleeves for all my new records (Horror, sci-fi, metal get black. everything else gets white). So I guess yours isn't the wicked rare version, haha.

The glossy cover and metalic lettering looks really awesome in person.
By freshoj
@thedeepness - ah ha! mystery solved thanks! (and yes, I have some fancy pants sleeves waiting for the vinyl once it comes off my table too :) )
By layneharvey
shit, mine will be sitting on my doorstep when i get home. out for delivery today! i am so excited...
By thedeepness
The glow side is noisy. That is why I really wanted the clear/amber. I noticed this with the re-animator glow version as well.
Both of mine are nice and flat though.