Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ghostfires
I'll gladly take a GITD edition off of someone's hands if they'd like to trade it out. I'll go buy you a black edition and mail it in exchange if you'd like. Or any of the more recent Mondo stuff that would still be out...here in Austin, I always see many mondo titles available in shops.
By maxvelvet
Oh lord, I got finally The Hills Have Eyes and... WOW!!!!! It's not beautiful, it's GORGEOUS!!! The vinyl sounds perfect (I got the clear/amber splattered) and it's creepy as it was meant to be! Hats off Sebastian, it's an over-the-top release! ;)

P.S. Any chance for the "clubbers" to get your RSD?!?
By Garmonbozia
I haven't seen The Hills Have Eyes in ages and was pretty wowed by how awesome the soundtrack is.
By ninjaqutie
Do you guys have any yellow splatter variant left? The one I received has a black smudge on it about the size of a fingerprint. My guess is it's from a previous black vinyl pressing before mine. I thought I could live with it, but it's really bugging the crap out of me. I guess it's the OCD in me. :0/

By karloffsidekick
[quote=11131]...but it’s really bugging the crap out of me.[/quote]

You think you got problems?

By RougeGorge
I have got the two variant but my splatter is verry clean.
By seb
All gone, sorry :(
By ninjaqutie
[quote=11173]All gone, sorry [/quote]

Figured as much. It is always my luck that I either don't get a rare variant and when I am lucky enough to get one, it is flawed. :/ At least the quality is okay and that is what REALLY matters most. I am truly looking forward to your next album release. :D
By seb
Cheers!
By seb
Awesome!!!
By Whip Wilson
Badass, Monster Worship!
By chandler75
The contrast between the GITD part and the other part on "Hills" is so extreme, that it's actually a great record to have when showing people why GITD is not that desirable. For that reason alone it's a fun record to own :)
By reelybored
Ugh! So I get my first variant and of course it's the split glow in the dark Hills Have Eyes! OWS help me out here :-(
By seb
Mail us through the OWS site bro and we'll sort it out for you! No probs
By PaulZaza
i can only hail to ows...
just got a black the hills have eyes copy for free because the Sound of the glow in the dark variant wasn't satisfying:-)

a great Label with superb customer Support! i know why i am a Club member:-)

can't wait for cannibal ferox!
By Oiche
Same here Paul. Fast replacement with no worries. I had subscribed anyway, but that kind of passion will always find my support. Long live OWS.
By reelybored
Still waiting for my black HHE to come in, can't wait! :-)
By seb
Nah... We have a new distributor in the UK and when they submitted the last of our THHE stock, amazon listed it as a pre-order.
By static14
I just wanted to say thanks to Seb for truly great customer service. I was "lucky" enough to receive one of the noisy amber/gitd variants of The Hills Have Eyes and after one email to Seb he's sending out a black copy free of charge. Other labels should really look to OWS and DW as the model for how to treat their customers. This is how you turn buyers into supporters.

Thanks again and keep up the amazing releases!
By MODAREC
My black replacement is on its way too Static14. I would have been very happy paying for a black copy at a reduced price or sending the GITD back to exchange, but Seb has sent one out free of charge. Great customer service again.
By ninjaqutie
Yeah, I have to say that you all are ace for customer service. LOVE it. ::thumbs up::
By static14
A shiny new black copy of The Hills Have Eyes just showed up today thanks to OWS! Sounds fantastic. Thanks again Seb. Keep up the great work.