Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By seb
Everything related to OWS02 THE HILLS HAVE EYES
By maxvelvet
GREAT NEWS!!! The Hills Have Eyes! Can't wait!!! ;)
By PaulZaza
Hills have Eyes! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! please do also the remake with the songs !

and other cool wes cravens:-):
The People Under The Stairs
Shocker(The Score)
Scream
By seb
Coming up on One Way Static Records:

THE HILLS HAVE EYES (Original 1977 Motion Picture Soundtrack by Don Peake)

Watch the teaser video …

[video]http://vimeo.com/76342526[/video]

By layneharvey
excellent! when is this preorder coming up?
By seb
If all goes well... Early November!
By slybonethetownie
"Coming soon on deluxe packaged limited edition Vinyl & Cassette."

Not doing this one on CD as well?
By ghostfires
Very awesome! I am definitely excited for this...
By seb
@slybonethetownie

No cd this time, digital rights are locked.
By slybonethetownie
OK, thanks, no biggie. I'll just have to make my own CD from the vinyl to have something to play in the car.
By Bub
I love these teaser trailers! Same dude that does DW's. Would be kinda neat to have a DVD made of these :wink wink::
By StrangeVices
So looking forward to see what you do with this packaging, notes, art and simply everything. This shit is going to be BOLD!
By layneharvey
just posted:

@ONEWAYSTATIC: The Hills Have Eyes testpressing for our upcoming soundtrack release. A P P R O V E D & coming soon!… instagram.com/p/gbOTfqMKgs/
By Whip Wilson
The OWS soundcloud has three previews of The Hills Have Eyes up for our aural pleasure. Way fucking funkier than I recalled. The pump is primed. Chin, chin!
By seb
Yes … I can confirm that the test pressings for THE HILLS HAVE EYES have been approved.
Pre-orders should start this month. We are finalizing the packaging on this beast.

The printer is making a special finishing combination on the jacket specially for us and we will be having a color vinyl that is very special and unseen too.

Keep watching this space or subscribe to our MAILINGLIST and you'll be the fist to know!

In the meantime please do enjoy a couple of selected tracks on soundcloud.com/onewaystatic

A very diverse score, lot of groundbreaking experiments in the field of library music. Don Peake (who ended up making the famous Knightrider music) recently revealed that even drumming sounds on bone neck lasses were used for the score.… not for everyone and certainly not for the faint of heart. 41 tracks of madness!

Seb

P.S. We just signed TWO unholy releases for January. Can't wait to share those with you ;-)

By reddye6
From a track standpoint, will there be a difference between "The Hill Have Eyes" CD release of the score, which came out on Hitchcock Media a few years ago, and the upcoming vinyl release?
By seb
@reddye6 same expended tracks (41) like on the cd. That includes all there is available on the matter of a complete score, witch is a lot!
Coming from the original master tapes, remastered for vinyl. Produced by Don Peake himself.
By StrangeVices
Can not wait to see the artwork for this!
By seb
You can NOW (!!) pre-order 'THE HILLS HAVE EYES (Original 1977 Motion Picture Soundtrack by DON PEAKE).

Once again we worked hard to bring you the best possible version of this historical album. No efforts or costs were spared to make this a worthy follow up for our 'The Last House On The Left' release.

Just like before, we cooked up a couple of versions for you, please read on...

* SPECIAL EDITION VINYL packaged in a deluxe gatefold old school tip-on jacket with printed insert.
The jacket has an aqueous satin coating & Spot Gloss high UV finishing + Foil Stamping on the cover and spine. Available on:

>> AMBER/GLOW IN THE DARK SPLIT VINYL
>> CLEAR/SOLID AMBER SPLATTER VINYL

These variants are inserted randomly and are limited to #300 copies each worldwide. They come sequentially foil numbered (2 series of /300).

* REGULAR VINYL EDITION. Pressed on classic BLACK VINYL. This pressing is limited to #1400 copies worldwide. Packaged in a deluxe old school gatefold tip-on jacket with printed insert. Comes with obi-strip.

* CASSETTE EDITION. Cassette Version with different artworks. Limited to #300 copies worldwide. Contains extra bonus material like radio spots and trailer audio. These bonus tracks are exclusive to the Cassette version. First 100 customers get the limited hand numbered 'body bag edition' (Mailorder exclusive > 50 copies available through OWS & 50 copies available through LITA).

The release comes with with extensive and exclusive liner notes from :

DEE WALLACE (E.T., Cujo, Critters, The Howling) ERIC SAARINEN (Gimme Shelter, Death Race 2000) JANUS BLYTHE (Phantom Of The Paradise, Eaten Alive, The Incredible Melting Man) MICHAEL BERRYMAN (Deadly Blessing, Cut and Run, The Devil's Rejects, The Lords of Salem) SUZE LANIER (The Hills Have Eyes parts 1+2) & DON PEAKE himself.

Due to the highly limited nature of this release we urge you to pre-order it. There is no guarantee there will be any copies left on the actual street date.

UK & European customers can order straight from our website www.onewaystatic.com

US & Canadian based customers can order through our North American partner www.lightintheattic.net (yes, they also have the limited editions).

If you are located outside these territories you can choose who you order from, we both ship out worldwide.

Now go get em before they are gone and don't forget to tell a friend about this!

www.onewaystatic.com (EUROPE)
www.lightintheattic.net (NORTH AMERICA)
By chandler75
Ordered! I think it's cool that the cassette has exclusive stuff :)
By siforster
Probably should have waited until I was gainfully employed once more, but sod it - ordered!
By layneharvey
ordered as well! this sounds incredible. nice job, @onewaystatic!
By Bub
Same here! Too bad there isn't a flexi this time around.