Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By seb
Thanx static, enjoy!
By MODAREC
My replacement came yesterday too Seb, thanks again, much appreciated.
By manuorru
Please, does anybody knows where I may find a colour vinyl edition at a reasonable price, possibly in Europe?

Thanks,

Emanuele
By cambionic
I recently got the clear/amber splatter secondhand and I was looking for the number on the jacket and couldn't find it anywhere. Then I also realized the jacket's title text wasn't foil stamped either and it came with an obi strip. I was majorly confused, because it looks like I got a traditional black version jacket with the colored vinyl pressing?
By NathanLurker
[quote=59392]I recently got the clear/amber splatter secondhand and I was looking for the number on the jacket and couldn’t find it anywhere. Then I also realized the jacket’s title text wasn’t foil stamped either and it came with an obi strip. I was majorly confused, because it looks like I got a traditional black version jacket with the colored vinyl pressing?[/quote]

Sounds like someone liked the foil jacket better than the regular, had both copies, switched them.
By cambionic
Ahhh, very likely. Strange that they'd switch out a black copy though. The clear/amber splatter sounds phenomenal and doesn't fall victim to any of the GOTD issues.