Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By seb
We just released an update, you can read it HERE
By GaryReeves
Its a shame but quality is worth waiting for ... these things do happen especially after RSD
By Silver Ferox
The wait will ultimately further etch the whole anticipatory process of obtaining a CANNIBAL FEROX OST into your experience! You will be blown away by the Unrated Edition package. Really looking forward to the first photos of the gatefold inner to hit the net (since, as most know, the artwork has been kept firmly under wraps to avoid any number of writs, mass vomit daisy-chains and the occasional boner).
By flapdoodle
I hope UK customs doesn't start seizing these and sending us nasty letters for importing such things! :-)
By BigMeanPunk
I don't mind the wait. The only thing that was aggravating about the delay was that I combined orders. I ordered 3 other in stock items and a t-shirt. Probably won't do that again with a pre-order.
By Hoodini
Maybe those who pre ordened will be offered the famous bag ;)
By flapdoodle
Or mp3 downloads... :-)
By seb
Assembling like crazy :-)

By slybonethetownie
Looks like a bunch of people who love their jobs!
By layneharvey
looks like a bunch of people trying to hide the secret gross-out front covers. :)
By seb
Haha...They are doing a rush job filling thousands of really gory jackets, these people are pure gold :-)
By seb
The inside gatefold is the grossest but front and back are pretty harsh to the stomach too ;-)
By layneharvey
gonna have to hide my kids every time i listen to this'n!
By Alekspectre
Ha ha ! Great pic ! Thanks "gory" team !
By abedunk
Yay! The gang at Light in the Attic hard at work. Shipping from just a few miles away, so excited!
By repulsion
OWS, thank you very much. Let the disemboweling begin... :)
By slybonethetownie
Got my cassette recently as well, really like the J-card design and of course the vomit bag! Can't wait for my LPs to arrive! Curiously I didn't get a shipping notification for my tape, it just showed up out of the blue which was a nice surprise. It'll be interesting to see if the LPs arrive the same way.
By RougeGorge
Not remember if there is two different cover for the cassette ?
By slybonethetownie
Nope, just one tape design, 2 different LP covers though.
By seb

Cannibal Ferox!

Orders through onewaystatic.com

* All tapes were shipped in Europe and are / will be dropping in mailboxes soon. Even if you ordered it together with the vinyl they will come separately. This costed us a bit more, but it speeds up the packing & shipping process. We don't want to make you wait any longer than needed.

* European portion of the vinyl is assembled and will be transferred to Europe on Tuesday where it should arrive a week later ready to be shipped to you immediately. We're getting there.

Orders through lightintheattic.net

* Tapes ordered separately were all shipped out. Tapes ordered with vinyl will be shipped together next week.

* Assembly on the North American portion of the vinyl starts on monday and orders will be shipped out next week.

Can't wait to see your pics guys and gals
Love
seb
By seb
Also… five Static Club members will randomly receive a test pressing for CF.
These will also be sent out separately, so if it's not in your package…don't despair yet ;-)