Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By jdubtxn
@thenuthouse I totally agree. The mastering job is excellent. Plays without issue. Perfect jacket size as well in my opinion.
By seb
Thanks for the love guys. Every single order has been sent.

Most of LITA orders have been received or are coming in the next days.
Most UK folk should get it in this week and Euro folk should watch their mailboxes next week.

Any problems, just email us.

Seb
By tonyandrewgiles
It has arrived!

Jungle camo looks actually awesome, one way looks brown but hold it up to light & it's green...Awesome.

No liner notes tho, is that right?
By seb
Liner notes on the insert. Check both pockets to find it ;)
By tonyandrewgiles
D'oh! :)
By GaryReeves
Ewwww .... nah just kidding. Looks great ... going home to give it a spin now
By flapdoodle
Mine arrived, split version, looks fantastic!
By ninjaqutie
[quote=22336]I got my shipping notice a few days AFTER I received the LP, heh.[/quote]

^^ I never got one at all! ::shrugs:: As long as I got it, I am happy. :D I couldn't be more pleased with the end product.
By tonyandrewgiles
It's another killer package from OWS :)

Glad I'm a subber.
By Jimmy_Mike
Anyone know of any sites where I can still pick this up?
By Jimmy_Mike
More specifically the brain and boobs edition.
By horseloverphat
Still received nothing so far and I'm a subber...shipping notice was one week ago.
By seb
It will get there… all was shipped. Thousands of records worldwide, give it some time.

Sadly the postal service does not make distinctions between subbers and regular customers.
If you experience any problems just contact Sara and she'll help you out.

Watch that mailbox!
By slybonethetownie
It's getting pretty hard to find already, especially the Unrated LP. There's a few of the regular editions around for not too bad of a price, here's the best price I see at the moment: http://www.houseofmysterioussecrets.com ... t=0&page=1

Of course, if you really want to hold out for the Unrated one you could head on over to eBay, just bend over first!
By Bub
Hey Jimmy, this auction ends in an hour. Price is pretty decent at the moment. Maybe you can snipe it at the last second.

Ebay link
By revolver
Glad to see I wasn't the only one who missed the liner notes, the gatefold cover is so well made I thought at first the front half wasn't a sleeve at all!
By Jimmy_Mike
Thanks Bub, I missed that one, but it does seem like the prices on ebay are coming down a little.
By DISCOSUCKS...
Listening to this for the first time now.......holy disembowelment Batman! This is crazy good, and so freakin varied!
From dirty disco to creeping jungle-vine atmos to almost 80s new wave synth-pop, sooo good. Nice one OWS! I got this from my local brick n mortar, and very glad that I picked it up. The sleeve notes are pretty funny too! (Yeah...really glad I wasn't on that shoot!)

Favourite track so far = bonus track "The Chase" (though following that, "On The Trail" is also pretty wild - almost sounds like Mr Bungle meets Badelamenti!)
By crazybeats
I got my copy today from Amazon on black vinyl so at least I know it will sound great. I haven't listened to it yet but I will later and read through the liner notes. I know Giovanni hates the movie but it is imfamous and it is a good score and I know he comes to the UK quite a bit so If i get the chance I'll get him to sign it.
By RougeGorge
Any subber from France receive it ?
By Alekspectre
This is definitely a "must have" ! The four bonus tracks are really a great addition. And this gory gatefold...Thanks for the great work guys !
By oaxaca
Mine came through today and the whole thing is sex-on-a-stick, err, as they say.
By John_Flichty
[quote=22938]Any subber from France receive it ?[/quote]
Yes, I was happy to receive the clear/green version last Friday.
Beautiful object, as usual (I freakin' love THE HILLS HAVE EYES packaging).
By John_Flichty
RougeGorge wrote:
Any subber from France receive it ?

Yes, I was happy to receive the clear/green version last Friday.
Beautiful object, as usual (I freakin’ love THE HILLS HAVE EYES packaging).
By horseloverphat
Any subber from Ireland get theirs...?