Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ninjaqutie
[quote=17877]
Got word today that the jackets are done and we’ll start assembling end of the week in Seattle.<br>
Early next week shipping in the US will start and a week after that in Europe.<br>
Yippeee!

[/quote]

Yay! Make sure mine is one of the first ones out! ;)
By jgibbs4053
they can go ahead and send me a copy of the test pressing as well
By Garmonbozia
Is One Way Static Seattle based or just LITA?
By layneharvey
[quote=17953]Is One Way Static Seattle based or just LITA?[/quote]

OWS are based in Belgium, i believe. LITA is in seattle.
By Garmonbozia
Yeah, I thought so. Was just confused by the wording of this: Got word today that the jackets are done and we’ll start assemblong end of the week in Seattle.
By seb
With 'we' I meant LITA.. We're so close we refer to them as OWS USA :-)
By Garmonbozia
My excitement about a horror soundtrack label operating in my town took over my sense of reason!
By The Cult Leader
So it looks like Cannibal Ferox got pushed back another 10 days. *shrugs*
By BigMeanPunk
[quote=18592]So it looks like Cannibal Ferox got pushed back another 10 days. *shrugs* [/quote]

ARGH!! You know I took a chance and had some extra paypal dough from some auctions and I ordered Cannibal Ferox along with The Fog, Room 237, New York Ripper and a Death Waltz tee from LITA. I took the chance to save a couple bucks on shipping and decided to put all the stuff together.... That's what I get.... 10 more days before it might ship.... sucks!!
By seb
Sorry for the delays guys… it's a pickle.

Everybody is backed up, from pressing plants, printers to even shipping companies.

The label we were supposed to launch a release with last week also just informed us they are having a delay of 30-40 days due to pressing plant issues.… it's crazy. I see these delays affecting everybody and the future looks bleak.

We are looking to leave this pre-order thing behind us starting with OWS05 because it just isn't fun anymore. Not for you not for us.

Anyways… everything is being assembled right now. Light In The Attic orders are supposed to ship this week and OWS orders next week. I'll keep you closely updated on the process and if there are changes.

We'll try to post some pics in the next days.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.
We are working our butts of and we hope you understand it's beyond our control.

By repulsion
no problem, just insert one of the test pressings in my sub-packages and everything is fine ;)

glad to hear you are not going to continue the pre-order thing, good move!
By GaryReeves
Very strange that Amazon UK are offering the sold out black vinyl on pre-order for 12 quid ...
By seb
We don't deal with amazon. They ordered it from one of our distributors, good price though.
They are practically giving it away, they make like 1 or 2 quid n this. Could be double tomorrow... No one understands Amazon price tactics.
By ghostfires
I don't blame OWS for the delays, I've seen quite a few delays from other labels too lately. What I don't understand is...we've had this discussion a couple of times about how limited pressing plants are, the machinery is rare, etc. Soooooo why isn't anyone out there opening up new pressing plants and having new machinery made? I would think there is plenty of demand at this point...
By NathanLurker
@ghostfires : you might have missed this LINK that was posted on one of the thread, can't remember which one
By GaryReeves
Its a great price ... I ordered the unrated from your good selves and decided 12 quid for the black vinyl was too good to pass up on so I ordered one off Amazon as well ...
By cookythecook
thanks for the update guys! very well said. looking forward to getting my ferox copy.
By Deadite
New update from LITA regarding the Cannibal Ferox release:

Hi Everyone,

You are receiving this email because you have ordered the Cannibal Ferox title. As you are probably already aware, this release is running super late. I cannot express to you guys what bad luck we have been experiencing with the LPs.

First we had some pretty long delays in getting the LP jackets manufactured, but were excited to hear at the end of last week that they were being shipped to us. Well yesterday we were notified that they had been delivered, but mysteriously they were not here. Today we found out that our freight company made a (pretty serious) mistake in delivering the jackets to Nashville, which is pretty far away from us here in Seattle.

Long story short, they are now being shipped (again) to us, and hopefully this time they will make it to Seattle, but it won't be until next week, and then we have to build them all so that is going to take a little bit of time as well.

We are so so bummed and sorry that you all have had to wait this long. We more than appreciate all of your patience in this matter and wish we could speed up the process. If you have ordered JUST the tape version of this release, it has already been shipped out to you.

So if there is anything we can do for you, feel free to let me know. I'd be happy to cancel any orders if you are sick of waiting or just give you a virtual hug.

Again, thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Happy Thursday,
By philball1974
Ferox is £21 on amazon now!!
By ninjaqutie
Hey, I am a patient person, but if OWS or LITA wants to give me Hardware as compensation, I am willing to let bygones be bygones!! ;) I think this will be well worth the wait.
By flapdoodle
I'm in no rush. I've got Eaten Alive to keep me going until Ferox arrives. :-)
By seb
This release is cursed... Curse of the cannibals.
We'll be sending out an email to all OWS clubbers an customers tomorrow.

Seriously bummed but we'll get there!
By Purplemule74
Thankfully cannibals are into eating human flesh rather than vinyl, or we'd be really screwed.

On a related note, I just purchased my first Death Bed - The Bed That Eats from Sleep Country. According to the manual, if I feed it delayed vinyl shipping notices I should get an incredibly comfortable nights sleep without being sacrificed in acidic bed sheets.