Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Alekspectre
Come, come to me, little camo ! :)
By ghostfires
Very nice! Those look great Seb! I'm definitely excited to get my copy in soon.
By Darren LD1984
Seb, the tape looks amazing! Really looking forward to this and hearing about the new release
By Garmonbozia
I missed the details on the barf bag. Is that only for the cassette? I don't want a cassette but would kill for one of those barf bags.
By Bub
Static Club members with a cassette option will automatically receive the limited hand numbered ‘Vomit Bag Edition’ limited to #100 copies. Left-overs will go to non Static Club members who order first.

Hopefully the non-cassette Static members can just get the bags alone, huh Seb? ;)
By RougeGorge
Magnifique !
By Oiche
I second that! Please can subbers have a barf bag? That looks hilariously brilliant.
By ninjaqutie
Exactly; I am willing to pass on the cassette, but I just HAVE TO HAVE that barf bag. I don't even have to have it numbered. It could just say "Static club" instead. That thing is an amazing extra to pull out of your vinyl and just say "Looky what I have with my vinyl!"
By seb
Haha, these are ORIGINAL grindhouse releasing vomit bags that were given with the laser disc release.
I'm friends with the owner and managed to get these from him from his overstock. Those bags are the real deal, no reproductions. You can smell and see the 'old' on them. Luckely they have not been barfed in :-)
By seb
Merci :)
By chandler75
That's bloody brilliant! So glad I jumped on the tape sub as well :D
By repulsion
@Seb
I thought so! Cooool, so I will have a replacement for my laserdisc that is missing the bag - had to use it while watching the film once... ;)
btw I would also take a used bag, if it was used by Lenzi or Kerman, but please insert a certificate.
By Alekspectre
Mon royaume pour un sac à vomit ;)
By MODAREC
Any chance of seeing the unrated sleeve Seb?
By slybonethetownie
The vomit bag gimmick was also used (much earlier than CF) on the film "Mark of the Devil" as a ploy to get people into theaters. I actually have one of those MOTD bags, and I can't wait to get my subscription cassette so I can add this one to my barf bag collection. I got my MOTD bag from Fab Press a few years ago ironically when I ordered the CD of the Cannibal Ferox/Zombie soundtracks. Not sure if Fab Press still sells those bags, but it wouldn't surprise me if they could be found on eBay. I also used to have a genuine Delta Airlines stomach distress bag that I got on a flight from LA to Honolulu back in the '80s, although I think I lost track of it years ago. A lady sitting near me on that flight actually had to use hers when she got airsick, and I literally had to smell her puke for hours! If I still had my unused one then I could open my own little barf bag museum!
By seb
Haha, I'll barf in all bags personally
By seb
Next week when the covers are finished!
By seb
Yes some were given out with the cd too. Blackest heart media who released the cd back in the day was closely afiliated to Grindhouse Releasing...they are now called Rotten Cotton and are in the shirt biz. If I remember correctly.
By strictlywayward
Preordered both the unrated LP and cassette some time ago, so I am hoping I'll luck out with a bag. Regardless, I am very much looking forward to enjoying both pretty soon!
By ninjaqutie
Wow, that just adds to the awesome (and my jealousy) factor. Nice score Seb!
By dumaisaudio
Looking good, happy I chose the camo variant.

On another note, I'm way behind on this one, but I'm finally getting around to listening to The Hills Have Eyes and am enjoying it. Last House wasn't really for me, but this one is more my cup of tea.
By hncreature
+1 for Subbers getting bags!
By reelybored
Im starting itch with anxiety, cant wait for Ferox and the announcement of the new release ;-)
By StrangeVices
OH WOW! They are Rotten Cotton!? I haven't heard that name come up in years!