Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Alekspectre
It will be on my #unholyvinyl collection on instagram soon. ..i know it will be a great unrated release.
By Se.Vero
i ordered the other variant too now, in addition to my member's copy. i guess they will both look stunning. and if something's supposed to be that nice, i'm willing to pay for it twice. ;-)

By horseloverphat
I chose the 'camouflage' for my membership and hopefully I'll be getting the other variant (split/clear) as an order from the webstore. I did include a little note requesting the other variant. Looking good OWS...can't wait tbh.

Tipper Gore...ha,ha...I remember her from the PMRC days.
By chandler75
[quote=12717]i ordered the other variant too now, in addition to my member’s copy.[/quote]

How can you be sure you will get the other variant and not end up with the same version as the one you ordered for your club membership?
By StrangeVices
Seb great job!!!!:) This is sure to be unreal.

I think I am kind of leaning towards the green/clear split instead of camo. I'll make that final decision in a bit.
By PaulZaza
i hope the cover will be Ultra violent!...
i waited a while but no one of the new Labels didan ultraviolent cover till now!
dont get me wrong i loved evry cover from dw ows mondo and waxwork but i always wanted something in the shelf to disgust peaple:-)

hope a cannibal Holocaust release is now an near possibility:-)
By Se.Vero
[quote=12723]

How can you be sure you will get the other variant and not end up with the same version as the one you ordered for your club membership?
[/quote]

i talked to sara from OWS via e-mail, she told me it's no problem at all to get both variants. i got a paypal invoice with only 22,50€ (-10% member discount), no extra shipping, will be included in the shipping of my member copy.
;)
By Garmonbozia
Dumb question, but when ordering this from LITA, should I assume the uncut version is the deluxe LP?
By NathanLurker
@Garmonbozia Yes the deluxe edition has the unrated cover art, and one of two possible vinyl color : either jungle camouflage or clear/transparent green. you get one of the vinyl color at random but both have the unrated cover art.

the 19$ version is the regular cover art, as shown on the lita page
By Garmonbozia
I figured as much, just didn't see it explicitly stated on the LITA site. Thank you!!!
By lazyben
LITA just shipped me something and the details don't match the other stuff I have open with them (and they show as unshipped) so I got all excited wondering if it's cannibal ferox. I'm a static club member so the individual releases probably wouldn't ship out under the order number for that.

But now I rechecked (and edited my idiotic post) and see it's not due out for over a month. Rats.
By ninjaqutie
Yeah, it isn't due to ship until late April/early May. :( You'll just have to wait for your belated St. Patty's Day surprise LP. :D
By chandler75
Too bad they've axed Super Saver shipping for EU orders (non-UK)... A vinyl is now £4.30 shipping.
By Alekspectre
Yeah! It will be another "Christmas For Adult" present in May...can't wait for the Unrated camouflage version...
By CraigB3
I was going to order the unrated version of Cannibal Ferox, but for £13.44 delivered for the standard version i think it's a bit of a no brainer.
By bitewerks
I may have overlooked a msg with the info but is Cannibal Ferox set to be released/shipped this week?

Looking forward to it!

By seb
Bitewerks > we'll be posting an update today or tomorrow. We're currently taking care of it but there might be a (small delay) due to the whole Record Store Day circus.

Tonight or tomorrow we'll have the complete info on the what and when!
By lazyben
I WANT MY CANNIBALS!!!
By ninjaqutie
^^^ what he said. :D
By seb
Hi folks,

Here's a couple of updates and news from OWS Records!

CANNIBAL FEROX SHIPPING

A bit of a set-back: these were supposed to ship out this week but we just got word and are sad to announce there will be some delay.

As most of you are aware of, due to the whole Record Store Day circus all printers and pressing plants worldwide are seriously backed up. Releases all over the world are affected by these delays some labels are even facing months of delays. Thankfully we are not affected that bad and we're only looking at 14 days of delay on Cannibal Ferox. The vinyl is done, the hold up is with the sleeves/jackets.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we hope you guys understand that this is beyond our control. We'll keep everybody closely updated and if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.

It's worth the wait ;-) Check these sweet pics below!

If you also ordered distributed titles like the La Puntura 7", The Walking Dead LP, Valhalla Rising LP, etc together with Cannibal Ferox on onewaystatic.com… they will be shipped together in about 14 days. If you ordered those separately shipping will start on these items next week!

On to some positive news:

Next week we'll be launching a MAJOR release together with another label. We are very excited for this since it's a release we feel you SHOULD really own. We're proud to be a part of this. Watch this space, more info next week!

Phantom Of The Opera

We are happy to report that we just approved the test pressings (and they are a blast!) for this release and we'll launch it this month. But first we want everybody to get his Cannibal Ferox records before we put it on sale.

Ok, we'll keep you updated on everything and we'll leave you with some Cannibal Ferox pictures!

By layneharvey
these look amazing, seb! way to go. really excited for PHANTOM and the surprise joint release with this mysterious other label. :)
By ninjaqutie
Is that top one camo? It looks plain dark green or black to me, but maybe my monitor isn't right. LOL. I'd really like to see a photo of the camo variant if it isn't. :D Is that possible?
By seb
That's a really bad pic of the camo variant, Can't take pics since it's still in the US... But I've been told it looks lovely in person