Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By repulsion
so awesome!!! this will be MY release in 2014, thanks OWS in advance (and I always thought I was born too late... guess I have to say I was born on time from now on). I ordered every available Cannibal Ferox item you offer, cannot wait to see them, unrated cover will give me sleepless nights :)
By fluppeco
my guess for the unrated cover... meathooks! (don't let this one lay around for kids to see)
By ninjaqutie
I went for the jungle camo on the uncensored version. Sounds absolutely disgusting. :D I used to process crime scenes, so I am pretty sure I will be able to handle the cover. I thought about ordering the other cover, just for the sake of having both, but money is tight so I guess I will have to hold off for now. :(
By repulsion
Yes, classic...
By Darren LD1984
Ordered the Unrated Edition, the cassette and the La Puntura Velenosa Della Notte 7". I'd never heard of that before and it sounds incredible!
By Oswarez
Paypal sent for that limited edition! God damn I can't wait to get my hands on that sucka. But I guess I have to.
By tonyandrewgiles
[quote=12073]These funky cannibals have just gone straight on my YESSS! list! Wow.

[/quote]

@Disco is right, these are some damn funky cannibals :D
By bitewerks
I put in my order for the uncensored LP! I had planned to wait a couple of weeks to order the black vinyl so it was good that I checked here first. I'm hoping I get sent camo vinyl, that would be awesome.

I think I'll pull out the movie this weekend; I haven't watched it in a couple of years.
By marko
Really excited about this release!! Can OWS confirm if the recent tweet they made about the deluxe version including a flexi is true?
By dumaisaudio
I went for the camo version as well, sounds more interesting than split vinyl. I'm guessing it will be somewhat similar to the one in the Waxworks Day of the Dead. The whole warning about the cover is weird, I'm sure it's true but it sounds hyped up. So bad that LITA didn't want their logo on it? I wonder if it's an image from the movie or original artwork, as the standard cover is new art I believe.
By Ignatius
Get the US Grindhouse Releasing DVD. I'm not a huge fan of the film itself, but that DVD is worth it just for the audio commentary. It's director Umberto Lenzi and actor Giovanni Lombardo Radice (a.k.a. John Morghen) recorded seperately and edited together, with Lenzi going on about how great he thinks the movie is and Radice tearing the film apart. Really funny stuff.
By deathwaltz
This is a very clever nod to the whole video nasties debacle.
Very cool gag Seb.
By Whip Wilson
[quote=12690]I went for the camo version as well, sounds more interesting than split vinyl. I’m guessing it will be somewhat similar to the one in the Waxworks Day of the Dead. The whole warning about the cover is weird, I’m sure it’s true but it sounds hyped up. So bad that LITA didn’t want their logo on it? I wonder if it’s an image from the movie or original artwork, as the standard cover is new art I believe.[/quote]

Tongue in cheek, brother.
By seb
Thanks brother!
By seb
Sorry, that was a typo :(
By seb
Thank all of you !!!
Again, it was an overwhelming success. Getting lot's of good feedback on this, really happy :-)

Ok, some stuff:

- Me and Sara are going through a zillion emails, all will be answered.

- We did not get digital rights, however we were able to secure a FREE download for Static Club members a couple of days ago. The link is in one of the emails we sent out yesterday. If you can't find it or did not get the mail. Get in touch!

-Discount code for Static Club members : just mail us and we'll get you your code, please be patient…see zillion emails.

- As said before we can't share the artwork for the limited edition, the authorities are just waiting for us to slip so they can shut us down.

- The artwork for the regular edition (as seen on the site) is an old original poster drawing we cleaned up (we loved it!) , the unrated edition consists out of photo material, completely free of text. Even the inside gatefold holds gruesome stuff.

Thanks again my friends.
Speak soon… now back to answering emails ;-)
By seb
;-)
By phantomforce
Does that mean that the Deluxe version won't have any title's, credits or liner notes? or any of the art from the regular version, even in a slip or sleeve inside. I really like the original design and vibe of the regular cover. If it doesn't include any of that I may have to purchase a regular copy as well.
By liftman2013
Although it will be a brilliant surprise opening up the cardboard to reveal the mystery package for the first tine, agreed @phantonforce the normal package looks substantial too

A lower your head in shame moment - after a long working Monday in the UK the 'cover printing lawsuit' debaucle - I read it and thought it was truth to it

Now : love the vibe as it was intended too!
By seb
It's a completely different version without text or titles on the front cover and little on the back.
We did this not to break the feeling of the graphics.

It has the liner notes on the insert though. Same insert as regular version!

By Ignatius
I totally cannot afford this one but the lure of the uncensored cover is too much to resist. Just have to figure out if the expensive US shipping kills any gains from the exchange rate vs the Euro. Would prefer to order from OWS directly though.

The warning about the cover is pure gold.
By Andreas_Hamburg
I ordered the jungle camouflage version. Also downloaded the digital files this morgen - what a great score.
Couln't help to order the cassette version, too - the cover looks so good. I regret, that I did not order the vinyl + cassette subscription, but only the vinyl.
By 10T5
Did you heard about this OWS tweet posted 13 hours ago?
"CANNIBAL FEROX OST available on >> Unrated Limited Numbered Color Vinyl + Flexi ...."
+ flexi????
By NathanLurker
[quote=12709]Did you heard about this OWS tweet posted 13 hours ago?<br>
“CANNIBAL FEROX OST available on >> Unrated Limited Numbered Color Vinyl + Flexi ….”<br>
+ flexi????[/quote]

check page 22, it was a typo. no flexi.
By 10T5
Late twelve hours.... Thanks Nathan